ucla +2
      wyo +2.5
      ill +1

:beer2:
      ****, really? that's a ******* joke...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        ****, really? that's a ******* joke...

thats how they make their $$$$$.... following the betting trends of the bettor!

another reason why I have multiple books....these games are not worth the ml prices... I'll get a +3 or I wont bet it...:beer2:

:beer2:

Comment

If you were a square, they would give you the better line, figuring you'd play the fave and they'd have an advantage, LMFAO

Shady :puke:

Comment

Let me try to pick up what you're laying down. You are saying that the book is trying to entice people to play the 3 favs? And you are waiting to get +3 on all of them?

Comment

One the beauties of a "local" is if I get ****ed, everyone else is getting ****ed too. They don't move lines according to who calls or who goes the website. I have like 3 games today I want to play but won't (Missouri -3.5 still and Nebraska is -3) because the guy hasn't moved them for whatever reason.

I'll just wait and then when it gets close to kick-off ask why the **** the lines are still where they are and hopefully get it changed. The shadiness is more due to incompetence than them trying to **** me over like they are doing to you.

Comment

stif, happens at bodog alot too.... check your lines before you log in... I am sure it happens at all the books.. :thumbs:

Comment

Happened to me at Bodog, switched to 5Dimes & hasn't happened since. BTW, I'm on Wyoming & Illinois, would also be on the Bruins but I have enough on my plate
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                    Let me try to pick up what you're laying down. You are saying that the book is trying to entice people to play the 3 favs? And you are waiting to get +3 on all of them?

I like all them to win outright, but the ml's are either not available or they are only +110... I would rather get +3 +100 :beer2:

Comment

Wyoming+127 @ 5Dimes, I got in @+130.....
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I get the same lines at SIA weather I'm logged in or not :thumbs:

Those other 2 books are really shady with adjusting lines according to your betting style.

I don't use Bodog or Betus. I get better lines at SIA, without the juice

Comment

He's saying their lines are

ucla +3.5
                          wyo +3.5
                          ill +2

for the average Joe, or the square bettor...

But when he logs in, the lines are

ucla +2
                          wyo +2.5
                          ill +1

Because he plays alot of dogs and plays that are against the public consensus.

If HD takes these games at the lines they offered him, and the public take the fave at the first set of lines, the book has a shot to middle on 3 in both the UCLA and WYO games, in addition to the opportunity to push/win if UCLA loses by 2 or ILL loses by 2.

A ripoff for sure, but that's how they do business. Do with that info what you will, but if nothing else, it's certainly a good reason to have multiple books :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                            Wyoming+127 @ 5Dimes, I got in @+130.....

best I can get right now is +125 on wyoming, +110 on ucla, +101 on illinois...:beer2:

Comment

all the books, I just thought it was crazy for betus to be advertising 2 @ -3.5 when nobody else is..

I think you meant that in a different way, yes, you are correct, if the books are enticing, why would the line move back to 3? Just gonna watch and if it does, I am jumping on it... :thumbs:
                              Last edited by homedawg; 10-20-2007, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X