• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoePa's "Happiness" Reigns Week #9 CFB Picks

UPDATED YTD: 29 - 23 - 2
    UNITS: +7.5
    Week #8: 4 - 4
    MAC Football: 14 - 8 (#1:3-0, #2:2-1, #3:2-0, #4:1-1, #5:2-0, #6:1-1, #7:2-2, #8:2-2)

Hopefully Happiness will reign in The Valley this week! Oven Mitt got back on track this week! Getting a couple in early.....

Thursday -
    AIR FORCE +6.5 @ New Mexico

Saturday -
    CENTRAL MICHIGAN -2 @ Kent (Flashes QB Edelman broke his arm in 4th Qtr. vs. BG and 2nd stringer also hurt)
    BUFFALO -1 vs. Akron
    VANDERBILT -13.5 vs. Miami, OH
    KANSAS -2 @ Texas A&M
    NORTH CAROLINA +6.5 @ Wake Forest

OVEN MITT YTD: 3 - 5
    Week #8: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
    UTAH -6 @ Colorado State

:thumbs:
    Last edited by joepa66; 10-24-2007, 08:52 AM.
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL Joey PaPa :thumbs:

Comment

gl joepa

Comment

GL this week JP...I liked the chips before i saw your info....like em even better now :thumbs:

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

GL to ya this week JoePa.

I remember thinking on Saturday when CMU went up on Clemson 7-0, "damn, why didn't I bet the Chippewas..."

YAY for not doing that!! ha, ha.

Love CMU in this spot this week. Sorry for the Flashes QB trouble!!!
            NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
            MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
            MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
            NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
            Updated on 01/13/18
            ---
            One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Good luck JOEPA! Lets get 'em this week!!!! :thumbs:

You still going to HV this weekend???

Comment

Thanks guys....Chipps were down last week, but not this week against an ailing KSU team. They'll have a hard time stopping Eugene Jarvis, but the Flashes have and will be very one dimensional.

PSU-MAN....got my tickets on ebay and still need 2 more. Winning several auctions. Will let you know where I'm sitting! :thumbs:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Love the Utes here JP! As always, tailing you on the MAC...GLTY and look forward to the rest of your plays...

Comment

That is good info on the Kent St QB injuries.
                    I'm a gonna be tailin ya on this one! Nice heads up Joe Pa and thanks!:thumbs:

BOL this week!:beerbang:
                    Bring'em home a winna in Happy Valley! Us Okies are a rootin for y'all!:beerbang:
                    2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
                    39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

Thanks Hack and Gopher.....also for Kent, Fritz Jacques their star DB and NFL prospect tore his ACL two weeks ago, and had another DB get hurt last week vs. BGSU. They are thin on the D and have move a couple of cover corners to safety, not an enviable task by any means. They can only hope their frosh QB can deliver the handoffs to Eugene Jarvis and the little guy can dance thru some holes in the Chipps D. However, I see this as a game with full potential for a blowout......:thumbs:

Comment

ROAR LIONS ROAR!

Oh sorry, that was my stomach talking....damn I'm hungry! Hope PSU is too!:beerbang:

Comment

I thought we were a week late on buffalo and the redhawks. Absolutely love the Mitt this week. Liked the UTES before the line came out. Like air force too +6. What do you think Joepa? GL this week. Hope morelli has a good game for you.
                          NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Like the Jayhawks, Commodores and the Utes too!@
                            Hope the Nittany Lions knock the Bucknuts off their No. 1 perch!:beerbang:

Comment

Watched the 2002 PSU/OSU replay lastnight on the Big 10 network.....if Zach Mills can throw 3 picks and fuel a comeback win from the depths of a 27-9 deficit, that ought to give the Lions some hope because at the time that team was 1-4 and gave JoePa #324 to pass Bear Bryant! :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X