check this out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out

if you had bet the other side of a 75% or more public play (sides and total) starting week 6 you would have went 56-33 ATS based on closing lines (there are a few totals that the public % wasnt available that may have changed the numbers very slightly) if you only played the sides you would have gone 23-9 ats. the week 8 numbers are staggering...

11-2 totals 8-1 sides

i looked into all 75% plays for the college year so far, the public cleaned up week 1 and thru the first 5 weeks were over .500 with totals, with sides the public was around .500 but since week 6 vegas has been cleaning up in these situations. it really makes sense it would be that way too since after 5 weeks vegas can make better lines. i dont think this is a trend that will change anytime soon, in the end vegas wins, i am goign to track this for the rest of the year and see if i can find public %'s from previous years(i dont know if thats possible), i;m also going to track it for college bball season, if it profitable next year i am going to put 1 unit on every game that falls in this situation and ride it out for the year, i will likely wait till week 3 to start it. but i will track this and see how it goes.

here are yearly numbers for fading 75% + sides

week 1: 6-13
    since: 92-63
    for the year: 98-76

if you expand it to 70%+ sides

for the year: 121-96, 114-81 if you take out week 1

fading totals 75% +

weeks 1-4: 29-37
    since: 42-28

so for the year , if you faded all 75% or more sides and totals you would be:

169-141, and that is with a slow start. it looks like it would be best to wait a few weeks into the season to start the fade system. also doing this with reduced juice would be a must, many sites offer the -105 fridays but these numbers are based on closing lines so i'll have to figure that out.

i definately had too much time on my hands to do this :beer2: but it is worth it cuz i may seriously do this system next year.

That's really interesting. Kepe it up and I'd be with you tailing that system. GL to you on all your plays this week.
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Beholdah,

I was checking the same stats the last three weeks. The public was incorrect most of the time when 75% or more were on a team. I didnt get a chance to tally up week 8 as of yet.

Comment

I'm not much into watching where the money is.....but that is some quite interesting stuff Beholdah. Keep us posted....I'm never one to shy away from making some cash!!!!:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
        X