• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ming's FBS week 9

Air Force +6 10 units
    Vatech -3 5 units.
    GL y'all!
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

May THE FORCE be with us.....I'll be on them Flyboys too! GL this week Ming!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Vatech Pk 2nd half 5 units.(tailin Rah)

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

1-2 -1 unit.

Well that was the most garbage game i have ever seen. At least I hit my big play. Had 2nd half AF +3.5 unposted. That game gave me a scare too with AF fumbling 3 times in the 2nd half. Looking at Fresno st. tomorrow. Haven't heard from ol' "we'll play anyone, anywhere, anytime" Hill in a while.:bitching:

Comment

Fresno st +3 3 units
          over 63 5 units.

Comment

Gl man, saw your msg this morning, left my computer on. my bad dude.

but GL!
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

0-2 -8.8 units

Comment

south carolina +3 10 units
                ball state +13.5 5 units

Comment

1-0-1 +5 units.

Comment

Working...
                  X