No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CFB YTD 55-60-4

Still working it out in CFB!!!Most likely only 1 play for me this week as I am heading to the River Maya on the Caribbean Cost just south of Cancun to drink heavily and scuba dive for the next week!I will play a few in the NFL as that is what I have time to cap before I leave.

Bueno Suerte mi amigos!!:beerbang:

VA Tech -3!!
    Last edited by BoKnows; 10-24-2007, 11:44 AM.

Drink up and have a good time Bo:thumbs: Good luck this week!

Comment

BOL to ya BO....have fun and don't forget your Predictem friends after ya find the sunken treasure!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

"Look Reuben, we had a scuba, we drink some white wine, we talk about life and we cannot help it. It is like love at first sight. She make like the fire in my trouser."
        2010 CFB: 39-33-0 (ATS)
        2010-2011 CBB: 26-24-0 (ATS)

Comment

Have a great trip and Good Luck with your plays
          NFL 2-0. Week 1
          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

GL Bo
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
              CFB YTD 55-60-4

Still working it out in CFB!!!Most likely only 1 play for me this week as I am heading to the River Maya on the Caribbean Cost just south of Cancun to drink heavily and scuba dive for the next week!I will play a few in the NFL as that is what I have time to cap before I leave.

Bueno Suerte mi amigos!!:beerbang:

VA Tech -3!!
              Did the same thing at Christmas time, 2005. MUCH better diving off the coast of Belize, though. If you are renting a car while in Mexico, its only 4 hours or so to drive down to Belize City and head out to Caye Caulker for some fantastic diving.

Check it out: Caye Caulker, Belize - Activities and Recreation on Caye Caulker

regardless, I'm jealous as all hell and I want to go back to Belize tomarrow....:thumbs:

Comment

GL Bo & have a blast :beerbang:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL, go VT :beerbang:

Comment

GL Bo
                    NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
                    1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
                    1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

Working...
                    X