week 9 will be fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 9 will be fine

Look out boys we got a big one goin on. Actually had a winning week for once, lets keep er goin.

Penn. St. +4 JoPa one or the other will be DUI after this game, look out walking down the street in Happy Valley. The Nittany Lions win this one STRAIGHT UP!!!!! this will be known for the year of the upset.

Missouri -29 The tigers are fo real. Iowa St. looked like 6-1 last week, this week they will look 1-7. The Tigers will roolllll big this week. This one not even close.

USC +3 The last time the Trojans were an underdog they kicked :puke: out of the Sooners. Take the points and USC will win this one STRAIGHT UP!!!!!!!

Penn. St. OVER43Both of these teams have very good defense, But I look for the offenses to dominate in this game look for a track meet. This again will be my parlay of the week.

Kansas -2 I hope i am not to late for the bandwagon, should be enough room on that wagon if I can catch it. The fighting Mangino's are impressive. Kansas will cover this one barely.

Last week 3-2:beerbang:
    YTD 8-11-3:laughing:

BOL to ya OUBiggie and welcome to the wagon pardner!:thumbs:

Damn.....I will be in an inebriated state after the OSU game now! And, will probably tip back a few in honor of the real Pa! LOL:beerbang:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good Luck OUBIGGIE! :beerbang:

JOEPA....dont be shaking the finger at anyone while you are driving!:thumbs:

Comment

Ou- GL!....completely disagree on the PSU game being a track meet, though. What is the basis of the statement that "i think both offenses will dominate"? Would like to know some concrete reasoning for that Over if you have it. I am just trying to figure out how an average at best offense in PSU is going to roll up points on one of the best defenses in the country. And i think OSU will know they have the best unit on the field in their defense and play a typical "big game" OSU style where they open it up enough to win but don't cost themselves the game. Am curious to hear your thoughts on the matchup other than "i think" which isn't a handicap, as i was seriously considering an under play in this one . You seem to like the over a lot obviously and i am curious what is behind it before i make a play the other way. I do like PSU +4, though. I think it is a close game either way. GL!
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-24-2007, 02:55 PM.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          Ou- GL!....completely disagree on the PSU game being a track meet, though. What is the basis of the statement that "i think both offenses will dominate"? Would like to know some concrete reasoning for that Over if you have it. I am just trying to figure out how an average at best offense in PSU is going to roll up points on one of the best defenses in the country. And i think OSU will know they have the best unit on the field in their defense and play a typical "big game" OSU style where they open it up enough to win but don't cost themselves the game. Am curious to hear your thoughts on the matchup other than "i think" which isn't a handicap, as i was seriously considering an under play in this one . You seem to like the over a lot obviously and i am curious what is behind it before i make a play the other way. I do like PSU +4, though. I think it is a close game either way. GL!

:thumbs: OSU-D has given up 40pts in 8 games (5ppg)....:beer2:
          before anyone questions OSU's competition in those 8 games, think about Michigan givin' up 34 to APPST...
          Last edited by homedawg; 10-24-2007, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Flyer.

Well first of all the total that vegas has set is geared for two teams without any offenses. OSU and PSU combine to average 69 points a game together. OSU will run and pass the ball equally, PSU will as well do the same. This in turn will give each defensive coordinator fits, neither team is one dimensional. In my opinon this game will go over the total that has been set, Flyer if you like the under and you feel comfortable with that then play it. :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X