...YTD...167-163-4

Thursday Nite Game: 10/25

#2 (7-0) Boston College at #9 (6-1) Virginia Tech

Pic: Virginia Tech -3

(6-2) Air Force at (5-2) New Mexico

Pic: Air Force +6

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor! Va Tech! :thumbs:
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

Injury

Curious if you still believe V.T will win the game after learning about their injuries.

Comment

With you on both plays. Any thoughts on the totals??

Leaning under on both games.
        I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

Thanks...Coach Ditka...Radication....Ol' Ball Coach...Hope ya Have a Great Nite and Weekend..!!

Thursday Nite Football:

ACC Game

#2 (7-0) Boston College at #9 Virginia Tech

BC is 4-2 ATS and VT is 2-4 ATS Between Them..This Game Tonite could be the Biggest Game in BC History Playing at VT at their House with #2 Ranking on the Line..VT is 13-2 on Thursday Nite Games All Time...VT has Won 5 Straight Revenge Games since Last Year Game at Boston College that VT Lost 22-3 in Which VT was Held without a TD for 1st Time Since 1977 and VT was 5-1 and was Ranked 22th and the Loss Knocked them Out of the Ranking...This will be the 3rd Straight Thursday Nite Game on ESPN Between BC and VT with BC winninh 2 of Last 3 Games But VT has Won 8 of the Last 10 Games Played between Them..VT is 8-1 SU and ATS On Thursday Nite Games at Home with a Winning by an Ave of 35-13 Score over that Time..Both Teams Played on Oct 10th and have had Time to Heal and Prepare (12 Days)...BC is 8-2 ATS vs Teams with Winning Record...VT games have went UNDER in 7-2 in Last 9 Games as Favorites..6-2 Last 8 Conference Games..8-3 Last 11 Games on Grass..Leaders...BC is Lead by QB Matt Ryan...2149 Yards..63.2% Comp..17 TDs/ 6 INTs...VT QB is Taylor 640 Yards..52 Comp% Comp...3 TDs/1 INTs..But is Hurt So QB Glennon will Start 583 Yards..63% Comp with 3 TDs/ 1 INTs...BC Leads the Nation in Rush Defense Allowing Only 46.4 Yards Rushing by Other Teams with BC Ave 17.7 Points Allowed on Defense while VT Defense is Just Allowing 16 Points per Game...while BC Offense is Ave 34.6 Points on Offense and VT Offense is Ave 28.1 Points per Game....VT will be Without LB Vince Hall with Broken Wrist and Glennon will Play at QB....VT has Also Showed a Dominant Defense by Allowing an ACC Low 112 Points in their Games...Also VT Offense has Scored 40 Points in 2 Straight Games...VT is Loaded with WRs and Glennon is the Better Passer...Here is What I See...VT Riding High Tonite and the Weather has Been Wet Around Here last Few Days and Rain is being Called for Tonite with 80% Chance of Rain with Temp in Mid 50's...Think the Under will be in Play and VT Wins the Game by a TD and #2 Falls Again Just like the Past Few Weeks...So..

Pic: Va Tech -3

Pic: Boston College/Va Tech...Under 43

ADD:
          (6-2) Air Force at (5-2) New Mexico

Pic: Air Force/New Mexico...Under 47

Football Time..!!

**Note..Sorry No Writeup for Other Game...Out of Time..!!
          Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

gl Thor. On AF and VT as well
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

GL Thor
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Thanks...GamblinMan...Birdsfan5...Hope ya had a Good Nite and Great Weekend..!!

Well...2-2 Nite...Should Known Air Force/New Mex would Score Points Like Lately instead of Past few Years...But the Va Tech Game Just Sucks....Va T Controlls a Game for 57 Minutes then Just Loose Control and Let Boston College Score 14 Points...Beamer Ball=Covering Onside Kicks..?????....Tough Side to Swallow..3-1 Nite would have been Nicer...Congrats$$ to All on Boston College and Under and Air Force and Over...Congrats$$...Ol' One More Thing that My Dad Tought Me in Football Since I Played Safety....3rd Down and 20 Yards....NO ONE BEHIND YOU.....Maybe Va Tech Should Have a Class Over There..."How to Keep the Offense Player in Front of You 101"...2-2 Nite..BOL to All Rest of Weekend..!!

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Evereyone..Hammer em..!!

Comment

...YTD..169-164-4

FRIDAY Nite Football:

(6-1) Boise St at (5-2) Fresno St

The Fav is 6-1 SU and ATS Last 7 Played and the Home Team is 5-2 SU and ATS between the 2 Teams..B St is 5-1 SU and ATS with Ave Score of 36-22 During that time Peroid..B ST has went OVER 8-3 in Last 11 Games as Underdog...F St is OVER in 9-2 Last 11 Games as Underdog.....Big Loss for B St is RB Ian Johnson is Misssing His 2nd Game Tonite and is a Big Part of the B St Attack...B St is 2-4 ATS while F St is 4-2 ATS...B St has Won Last 5 Games (3-0 in Conf) After a 24-10 Loss at Washington...F St has Won 4 Games (4-0 in Conf) After Losing Back to back games on Road vs Texas A&M and Oregon...F St Plays a Very Tough Schedule...and Strength of Schedule is Stronger than B St..Here is What I see..I Like F St at Home with RB Johnson Hurt for B St and Getting the Game at Home is a Big Difference..See Lots of Points and F St Getting the Win...So...

Pic: Fresno St +3

Pic: Boise St/Fresno St...Over 62 1/2

Football Time...!!

Good Luck to Evereyone..Hammer em.!!

Comment

I am right there with ya' I think Fresno is the right side tonight.

Good Luck to ya'
                    I always turn to the sports pages first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures.

Comment

GL Thor
                      NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
                      1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
                      1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

gl Thor on fresno also :thumbs:
                        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Thanks..Ol' Ball Coach...Touchdown...Manmythlegend..Hope ya Have a Big Weekend..!!

Saturday Early Games:

Florida at Georgia
                          Pic: Georgia +8 1/2

S Florida at Connecticut
                          Pic: S Florida -4 1/2

North Carolina at Wake Forest
                          Pic: North Carolina +6

Indiana at Wisconsin
                          Pic: Wisconsin -9

USC at Oregon
                          Pic: USC +3

Arizona at Washington
                          Pic: Washington -4

Michigan St at Iowa
                          Pic: Iowa +3

Pittsburgh at Louisville
                          Pic: Louisville -9 1/2

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 10-27-2007, 11:00 AM.

Comment

ADD:

Saturday Later Games:

Utah at Colorado St
                            Pic: Utah -5 1/2

UCLA at Washington St
                            Pic: Washington St +6

Kansas at Texas A&M
                            Pic: Texas A&M +3

Troy at Arkansas St
                            Pic: Troy -5

South Carolina at Tennessee
                            Pic: South Carolina +3

Duke at Florida St
                            Pic: Florida St -17 1/2

California at Arizona St
                            Pic: California +3

Football Time..!!

Comment

Good Luck with your plays Thor :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                              X