Game Changing News!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Changing News!!!!

Started paying attention to this game last night...read alot of opinions and most of them seemed to be favoring V.T to roll at home.....but funny thing happened driving to work this morning.....listening to my morning sports show they had a capper come on and give his picks.......he spent 5 mins disecting the consequences of Taylor not starting for the Holkies....apparently (I've never seen any V.T games this year) this guy Glennon is a huge drop off....no where near as effective (especially in running out the pocket) as Taylor.....I was somewhat undecided about this one...but after learning that V.T will be relying on this Glennon guy......I'm siding with B.C and the points. With Taylor being out does that change anyone's opinion??

Not mine. Glennon has plenty of experience. He started for almost two years and won plenty of games.

The bigger loss IMHO is linebacker Vince Hall being OUT.

Comment

yea it really isn't that big of a drop off.taylor has run ability and quick release, but glennon has the experience and can run this offense. It not like hes going to be asked to score 30 pts.

Comment

I think I heard that Glennon came in and scored like three TD's in the last game when Taylor got injured. I like seeing all these No. 2 teams gow down week after week. Watch out Arizona St. You're next.
        NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

This isn't about tonights game, but a Saturday game. Don't know if it will make much difference as Iowa is bad.

ESPN - 3 Michigan St. football players charged in robbery - College Football
          Keep on Duhawkin'

CBB 99-92-1 (+7.71 units)

Comment

Originally posted by pitch21 View Post
            This isn't about tonights game, but a Saturday game. Don't know if it will make much difference as Iowa is bad.

ESPN - 3 Michigan St. football players charged in robbery - College Football
            All 3 players are still gonna play, shouldn't make difference with anything

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
              I think I heard that Glennon came in and scored like three TD's in the last game when Taylor got injured. I like seeing all these No. 2 teams gow down week after week. Watch out Arizona St. You're next.
              I don't think Glennon's bad (or at least not a huge drop of from Taylor), but that appearance came against Duke so you really can't draw anything from it.\

Again, the bigger picture here IMHO is Vince Hall being out. He is the leader of that defense and a damn good linebacker.

Comment

Working...
              X