Nine is fine WVU/Big East

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine is fine WVU/Big East

116 Louisville -10 +106 I know I know Louisville DD Favorite. Pitts win last week but on the road this week not at home to get the crowd behind them. I really dont think Pitt can stop the passing game of Louisville.

108 Connecticut +4 -103 Tough team at home both teams are about even on offense and defense. So Fla still shell shocked from loss last week.

184 Rutgers +6 -107 We have romped and stomp Rutgers for a very long time at home. But games at Rutgers have been very close past couple times. I think WVU will be luck if they get the win, If they do then it will be by 3 points or less.

That's it this week for me.

GL on whatever you play

Queen :glass:
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

0-2 so far on the day.

But adding:

Sat 10/27 167 Rice/Marshall OVER 67 +100

Nice cool day here in the Huntington area. It has rained all week but Marshall has one of the best drainage systems in the country. Reports are the field is dry as a bone. Ball should be flying all day long. Still cant figure out why Marshall is a -8.5 favorite.

May add something else later.
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Well getting kicked in the teeth today. I hate odd weeks. LOL

Might as well go for it.

185 Ohio State -3 -105

Marshall showed up at their dance but Rice forgot they was playing football today. :bang: Those sob rice they get me everytime.

But any way:

185 Ohio State -3 -105

This is one game of the year that I would love to see both teams lose. :laughing: Hate them both. But my boyfriends sister is here and she's one of those darn Buckeye fans. So I have to keep peace with future sister inlaw.
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
      X