Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osu @ Psu

Pick OSU -3.5

Be prepared to be surprised. This OSU team is better both in defense and offense than you think.

JC
    Go Bucks!

Why would a favorite winning be considered surprising?

Not saying all favorites win all the time. It just doesnt sound right saying "dont be surprised" about the #1 team in the country.........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

As far as your play, gl.

Sham........

Comment

tressel has the team prepared for this game, but that dont mean its gonna be a blowout... the only way I'll be surprised, if the total goes over 40:beer2:

Comment

We are going to be surprised that the #1 ranked team in the country wins?????

That's a new one... GL this weekend :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

That's a new one...

:laughing: #1 is gonna win this week

:out:

Comment

Hahaha, I don't think you are using that sign how we usually use it.

Comment

:thx:
                Either Black or Red...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  Hey, can a guy catch a break in this place. Obviously if I am picking OSU, I am not expecting them to only win but also to cover.

The "surprise" bit is that they will cover easily. At least that's what I believe, but given my NCAAF YTD 15-16 I shouldn't be "surprised" if you disagreed!!!

JC
                  Go Bucks!

Comment

GL JayCol! I'm one of the few that is thinking the same thing.... IMO OSU wins by 7-10. Morelli vs. the OSU D? That's a mismatch many are failing to look at. Tressel will have the boys jacked up on D, & I could see them getting a couple Morelli misfires to bounce their way. Look at his performances vs. the better defensive teams they have faced! Mich- 15-31 for 169 no tds. He threw 3 picks vs. Illinois & had 1 td/2 ints vs. Iowa. The Buckeyes could make him look real bad. I'm still undecided if I play them, not a fan of playing road faves, especially when they are #1 LoL. I'll be rooting for you :beerbang:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                      Morelli vs. the OSU D? That's a mismatch many are failing to look at. Tressel will have the boys jacked up on D, & I could see them getting a couple Morelli misfires to bounce their way. Look at his performances vs. the better defensive teams they have faced!
                      Morelli 12-21 110yds, 1 int :beerbang:
                      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Dead on, UD. Nice call brother.....

Comment

time for all the OSU haters to resurface for another week and tell us all how OSU still isn't any good.......im sure GamblinMan will have a van load of excuses and reasons amongst many other people as they have had every week as to how PSU wasn't any good (but yet everyone had them today).

i have no idea who is #1 because there is no playoff, but there is no way you can tell me anyone is playing any better right now than OSU is week in and week out.......they are deserving of being #1 in this format end of story.
                          Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-27-2007, 10:50 PM.
                          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            time for all the OSU haters to resurface for another week and tell us all how OSU still isn't any good.......im sure GamblinMan will have a van load of excuses and reasons amongst many others as to how PSU wasn't any good (but yet everyone had them today).

i have no idea who is #1 because there is no playoff, but there is no way you can tell me anyone is playing any better right now than OSU is week in and week out.......they are deserving of being #1 in this format end of story.
                            OSU blows, obviously. The Illini are going to kill the Buckeyes. :laughing:
                            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Well, wasn't the offense and the defense better than you thought?

JC
                              Go Bucks!

Comment

Working...
                              X