NCAAFB Week 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAFB Week 9

some of these plays are mine, some are "borrowed" from "around"......

TOL -3 -115......couple rotten teams but i think TOL is still 3 points better than an even worse NILL team at the G-Bowl

WIS -2 & IND/WIS Over52 (-130)......high scoring game goes to WIS

IND/WIS Over56 -170/TacoTech -500 (-120)

NCAR +6.....................teams with rest playing teams without rest are 28-13-1 this year. NCAR has been outstatting people this year and 4 of 5 losses (or so) are by less than 7 points. Should be a FG game. NCAR is better than public perception and their record.

TacoTech -13 -115...................haven't won at home by less than 14 this year (though a couple of those teams were....:puke: ). COL not the same team on the road, IMO and got blitzed at KST. Probably more of the same here.

TXAM +3 -105....................fading just about every service play out there including games of the year, games of the month, late week updates and seems like everyone here likes them. Those plays flame out at an alarming rate. Jerbeek posted this last week where everyone (service and otherwise) was on Colorado over KU. Night game in College Station is the recipe for a SU TXAM win.

WAZZU +6..................UCLA just 2-13 L15 ATS as road chalk. They typically come up flat in spots like this on the road off a big win.

TXAM +135

SFLA/UCONN Under45

WVU/RUT Over57

MIA(oh) +14

ECU -14 -115

CAL +3 -115

ORE -2 -115

CMU -3

BUF -1

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-27-2007, 02:10 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Did you check the weather for the WVU/Rutgers game? Loooks to be pouring, so it could get messy. I think these teams run well enough to move the ball quickly though. Like the MiaOh play, but played the over. Played the Wazzu+200, IMo good value. GL today FF :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL FF :thumbs:

Comment

gl ff

Comment

GL today FF!
          :beer2:
          ...toke on...

Comment

7-3 sides (had osu but got too busy talking **** and never posted it) +7.4Units (8.4Units w/OSU)
            0-2 teasers -1.5Units
            1-1 totals -.2Units
            0-1 moneylines -1unit
            1-1 halftimes (tailed rahstah and took OSU 2H in in-game) -.2Units

CAL +3 still pending......

decent day......not really worth the time and effort, though, in all honesty. kind of getting to the point where i don't have the time anymore unfortunately. lot of those plays were "borrowed" from "around"...

GL to everyone!
            Last edited by FlyersFan; 10-27-2007, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Up 7 units and not worth the time? What the hell do you want:dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                Up 7 units and not worth the time? What the hell do you want:dunno:
                nope, up 3.3Units total on the day.......CAL cost me another 2.2.....:puke:

Comment

Working...
                X