sat # 9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sat # 9

S Fl - 4.5 ... no resepct, they beat AU, they are good. They should have beat Rutgers..today they roll.

Wake -6 .. UNC sucks, Wake is underated. They hold UNC to 10pts ..24-10

C MI -2.5 ... who made this line? C MI should be 2-3 TD fav here.

Kanasas -2 .... A&M sucks, Kanasas wins

Troy -4.5 ...Troy has been hot and overlooked ..today they roll

MI State -2.5....much improved offence, Iowa sucks, MI St almost cmae back on the buckeyes last week. Today they roll

TX -20 ... NE is horrible. If NE scores more than 7 I will be surprised

S. Car +3 ...Love spurrier getting pts on the road at TN ..small play.

KY -13.5 ... KY by 35 at least.

West Vir -6 ....Rutgers was lucky to win last week otherwise this line would be -13. I'll take Pat White and Company ..West Vir by 10

Penn +4 .... Gotta take Joe plus pts at home agianst # 1 team in nation. This will be the best Defense Ohio State has seen this year. IF joe dont knock them down then MI will, Ohio State is overrated just like last year.

Houston -3.5 ... Houston better team , tougher schedule ..they roll here

Cal +3 ... Let down game last week, this one should be good. Like getting some pts with CAL.

Midd St state -13 ....North TX < highschool team

VANDY -13.5 .... at home, coming off big win, too much Defense for MiamiOH ..Vandy wins 35-17

Oregon-3 ..Love them here ..they could have been # 1 in country if they didnt lose to Cal ..they roll and roll big on a team that lost to Stanford. Oregon 47-31

Clemson -3 ... the better team wins ..CLemson by 14+

Texas Tech -13.5 ....CO sucks and TX tech can put up some pts on sucky teams ...42-17

Nevada -16.5 ...they put up over 60 on Boise St at Boise St ..they do the same here but at home vrs Idaho??? WTF ...... 62-14 blow out

Virginia -3 ..bought the hook ...NC St sucks , Virginia is solid, better team, they win here.
    Last edited by pmann; 10-27-2007, 02:39 PM.
    Roll Tide

add:

over 49 FL ST / DUKE ..... 42- 17
    Roll Tide

Comment

GL Pmann.....We got alot of the same......I hope you take em behind the woodshed :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X