No announcement yet.

Hawaii over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez, Why all the hating. Well if you want to fade me, I threw the winnings on the Over 41 first half of the Hawaii game.

Comment

lol

how much do you win on a push?

Comment

Got it at -2.5 at VIP

Comment

no you didnt it was never 2.5 at vip

and you never posted it as such

so you can eat a fat dick

Comment

Not that I'm defending the guy but I had the game at (-2.5) too - albeit not at VIP which I know nothing about.

Anyway... AWFUL post and thankfully the Vols got up off the matt and staggered home to a victory.

For future reference jay buhner - don't write that you've won bets before the outcome is determined. You are just going to get ripped a new ******* on here (like today) and it really brings nothing productive to the forum anyway.

Comment

I also got -2.5 spared by the gambling gods. Also faded your over play... the Angry Jinx Fade special. I'm glad you had the -2.5, please refrain from calling a play a winner until the last tic....
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Don't worry. I won't post such a dumb message again. There is too many men(and I use the word loosely) in here with their panties in a bunch.

Comment

Posting a winner when the score is 21-0 is just stupid and silly.

Like no team has ever come back from a 21 point defecit in CFB before with like a half to play

I had Ten -3 (+101), which I opted for over -2.5 (-110), and a push is ok....but thinking a game is over at 21-0 with a half to play? :ohman:

Comment

Working...
                  X