No announcement yet.

JoePa's CFB Week #10 All Hallows and Saints Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tailin ya on Temple Joe pa..Have a great weekend. GL on your games and the Oven Miit's too!:beerbang:
    2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
    39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

GL joe papa!
      :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
      -Big Pimpin-

Comment

GL with your plays, joepa

Nice game by PENN STATE :beerbang:

Comment

Again Very Nice Weekend for you and the mitt...Congrats and again nicely called game friday, I missed the 4th but I had the feeling Dover was in controll...was I right,did they win and who's next ?.........Loved that Toledo Tom call :thumbs:

Comment

Congrats to you and the Mitt this weekend:thumbs:
            NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
            NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Thanks guys....The Mitt on a very nice 4-0 streak to even his record.:thumbs:

Superskins...Lions did play a very nice game, not letting Purdue's offense into the endzone....:beerbang:

Hack....sorry about them Temple Owls.....Kent gashed OU for about 300 yards rushing and Temple only gets 48? WTF....they've lost some steam and were maybe thinking about Penn State this week! :bang:

Whaleydog.....final ended at 11-7.....and the Tornadoes let Canton South get deep into their territory before they eneded the game on a sack...This week Dover will play undefeated Northwest at legendary Paul Brown Tiger Stadium on the Massillon HS campus.:thumbs:

UPDATED YTD: 38 - 27 - 3
              UNITS: +12.5
              WEEK #10: 5 - 2 - 1
              MAC: 20 - 9 (#1:3-0, #2:2-1, #3:2-0, #4:1-1, #5:2-0, #6:1-1, #7:2-2, #8:2-2, #9:2-1, #10:3-1)

OVEN MITT YTD: 5 - 5
              Week #10: 1 - 0

He's on a friggin' 4-0 win streak!
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
              X