week 9 first posting on this site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 9 first posting on this site

have been following a few guys on this site for a couple of years now,namely underdog88,joepa,luckystrike,and go big or go home,and really like some picks,i have been sports betting for a long time and from the east coast,and also know that the betting public is usually on the wrong side,so here it is . new mexico st + 6.5 virginia + 1 michigan st +4.5 south carolina +4will add more for saturday,one more for today cal bears -14
    Last edited by tonyp777; 10-30-2007, 04:28 PM.

Lemme be the first to roll out the ol' mat and say:

:welcome:

Now you no longer have to be a lurker but a contributor and we're glad to have ya on board. Always wondered why I had the feeling that somebody was watching me....LOL:sm:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

welcome to the forum!

and Good luck with your picks :beerbang: :beerbang:
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyp777 View Post
        have been following a few guys on this site for a couple of years now,namely underdog88,joepa,luckystrike,and go big or go home,and really like some picks,i have been sports betting for a long time and from the east coast,and also know that the betting public is usually on the wrong side,so here it is . new mexico st + 6.5 virginia + 1 michigan st +4.5 south carolina +4
        THX for the kind words TonyP, I like to have fun here,and I always want to WIN!!

GL!!:beerbang:
        Either Black or Red...

Comment

Working...
        X