Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SnF Week 10 plays

YTD 7-0, +8 units

After a 6-0 week last week (thanks to all the good forum advice!) I am looking forward to keeping the momentum goin...

Va Tech +1.5/ 2 units... this one just jumped out at me. I'm basing this pick on how they have faired against common opponents, and on the fact that Ga Tech will have no rushing game with Choice out, and Va Tech giving up just 90 yds/game on the ground. WINNER!!

Nevada -7.5/ 2 units ... the Wolfpack can and will score, and their poor run defense won't hurt them against a nmsu squad that runs for 90 per game on the ground. And if the battle is through the air, Nevada covers 7.5 easily. LOSER.

Maryland ml/ 2 units... only problem with this one is that it seems too easy... a trap maybe? Who knows, but I see Maryland as the clear favorite here. Yes they stunk it up at Clemson, but comeon... have you seen UNC this year? Maryland wins by a TD or more.

BC -7.5/ 2 units... FSU doesn't score on anybody, and they'll give up 300 sky miles to HeisMatt Ryan in this one... basically, they have no prayer of keeping pace. 2 great run defenses in this one, but the BC air game will make allll the difference.

South Carolina +4/ 2 units... I hate betting on USC games, but 3 losses in a row is unlikely... everything about Arkansas is skewed by their garbage non-conference schedule. They have struggled against real teams, and they will struggle against the USC defense. This one is a toss-up, so I'll take the points.

Tennessee -7 1Q/ 2 units... I see this one getting ugly in a hurry... gonna play the first Q and avoid any backdoor cover scenarios

Boise St -14.5 1H/ 2 units... same as above, I think Boise wins ATS, just wanna avoid a backdoor job

Maryland +.5/ 1H/ 2 units... this game, along with VaTech, is my favorite play this week... seems like a solid Merryland victory, so I'm gonna throw some more $$ on it

South Carolina +5.5/over 50 parlay/ 2 units... something HAS to go right today... Go cocks
    Last edited by spursnfeathers; 11-03-2007, 06:21 PM.
    Marcus Lattimore... Remember the name!

ok......?

Comment

AND, did you see UNC last week....:puke:

GL Coach!:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
        AND, did you see UNC last week....:puke:

GL Coach!:thumbs:
        In all fairness, Maryland didn't look much better against Clemson. They were down 30-3 before two garbage time TDs. UNC has been pretty tough at home, but I wouldn't touch this special olympics game with two pretty ****ty teams.

Comment

There are different levels of ****ty. Maryland would be step on a dog turd ****ty, whereas UNC would be dirty diaper left in your car for 48 hours with the windows up in July ****ty.

Comment

yeah, and you never know when one will stink worse than the other. Wouldn't take either of those sorry teams, mostly because UNC burned me last week when we were all on them. I fully expect them to get me again if I go against them this week.
            Last edited by tdawgmd; 11-01-2007, 02:46 AM.

Comment

7 in a row! This stuff is starting to seem easy!! Just kidding, but man it's nice to be hot... lovin it while it lasts!

Comment

Way to pick 'em SNF. Go ahead and wrap this weekend up at 11-0. I'm with ya on a few of em. Lets do it!
                :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

Settling in to on the couch for a long day of ncaa heaven... cocks play hogs at 8... BOL to all of you boys today... except the ones who are on the other sides from me :). I'll check back in tonight to see how much damage I did.

Comment

Working...
                  X