Cfb10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cfb10

Va.Tech +2.5 this is a must win,ranked #11,and still fighting for 1st place in coastal div. with Virginia, and the conference title, IMO this game means everything to Va Tech.,last game vs BC just makes it more demanding to win,IMO V.T.16-0
    GL:beerbang:
    Last edited by Lucky Strikes; 10-31-2007, 08:16 PM.
    Either Black or Red...

Get 'em Lucky....GL:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thx joe,lets start out the week with a BIG ****in win:beerbang:
      Either Black or Red...

Comment

Agree with pretty much everything you said LS! Let's hopefully nail it :thumbs:

Comment

thx cuse :beerbang:
          Either Black or Red...

Comment

adding;

Virginia+1 Cavs have won 19 of the last 20 meeting with Wake

Northwestern-1.5 Iowa is a bad road team,no offense to speak of, N.W. By 17 Pts, imo

Miami,FL-11.5 N.C.ST. lost 9 straight ACC games befor beating Virginia last week at home,Miami has a tough 3 games ahead and need this one for momentum IMO

Minny+12 Illinois is horrible road favorite,my post has the trend when they were favered at Iowa,3 weeks ago, and lost... IMO IL.wins game at minny but does not cover.

BYU-21 hasnt played in 2 weeks and home croud vs bad COL.ST. team=blow out

Colorado+3.5 at home are monsters,had great away game last week,momentum and home croud is key,IMO..I will play Moneyline,for sure!!

N.D.-3 I think N.D. can run all day vs Navy bad run D , QB wont have to pass and wont **** it up!!! just hand ball off or short dink safe passes,I mean whats so ****in hard about that,had 2 weeks to prepare,if they dont cover this game, ahhh nevermine, IMO,ND defense should control running attack of Navy

OAK.-21 TexAM one demensional,run,run,run,Oak stops run nuff said,IMO, r o m p!!!

GL to ALL!!:beerbang:
            Last edited by Lucky Strikes; 11-01-2007, 08:07 PM.
            Either Black or Red...

Comment

VAAAA.TECH:thumbs:

adding;

Oregon -7 Ariz St. gets IMO hammered by a very,very good Oregon team,love to be at that game,home crowd smells National Championship,that place is gonna be rockin!!!
              Either Black or Red...

Comment

4-6 bad day

gonna update ytd...Notre Dame can lick my sweatty lopsided under used old 1956 ******* BALLS!!! That fat pig of a coach should ****in ahh nevermine,**** it!
                Either Black or Red...

Comment

Working...
                X