• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Foots Week 10

Starting with this one for Thursday..

Thursday:

Va Tech ML +120

2 Units

So Freeking welcome to SoCal EMV....had to start you off with a lttle fire to see if you were up to the task......heck of a welcome, huh. Hope all is good with you down there...

GL!......had the first DAGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRR of the season last night.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      So Freeking welcome to SoCal EMV....had to start you off with a lttle fire to see if you were up to the task......heck of a welcome, huh. Hope all is good with you down there...

GL!......had the first DAGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRR of the season last night.....

Thanks FF..Damn them fires were freakin crazy, luckily I was no where near them I live over in Clairemont, but you really feel for the people they affected. Were you anywhere near the fires???..All I have been doing is working and it sucks right now, I am just trying to get back in the swing of capping again..Lemme know what's up and where you're at in SoCal..I swear all the ladies come out of a machine here or something, Arnold is having them cloned out here to be blonde,tan,and thin..YAHOOOOOOO :beerbang:

Yes dagggggggggggeeeeeeer is back in biz now..Can't wait for a College B-ball in game thread..Little Lingerie onnnnn the deck!!!

Comment

GL this week EMV :beerbang:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL this week EMV......at least the girls are smokin hot where you are.....:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks Udogg and Joe..Nice way to start off the week with a W.. :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
            X