• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAF Thurs-Fri

Sides: 47-42-5 (-0.2 units)
    Totals: 11-8 (+2.3 units)
    Teases: 20-14 (+5.5 units)
    YTD: 78-64-5 (+7.6 units)

I guess if you like defense then you will love the game tonight? Should be pretty freaking ugly if you ask me. That said, I simply think Va Tech is the better team, and should play well coming off that terrible loss to Boston College last Thursday.

1 UNIT
    Virginia Tech (+2.5). Hokies get it done 7-3 tonight with a defensive TD... :laughing:

:thumbs:

me thinken same cuse:thumbs:

GL!!
    Either Black or Red...

Comment

GL Cuse :thumbs:

Comment

Friday Night

Why are there 3 games tonight, two of which aren't even on national TV? What's the point? I assume the MAC is on ESPNU but that's not "national" yet. Anyway...

1 UNIT
        Temple (+9.5)
        Bowling Green (-6.5)
        New Mexico State (+6.5)

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          Why are there 3 games tonight, two of which aren't even on national TV? What's the point? I assume the MAC is on ESPNU but that's not "national" yet. Anyway...

1 UNIT
          Temple (+9.5)
          Bowling Green (-6.5)
          New Mexico State (+6.5)

You would really want to watch Temple play Ohio or Akron play Bowling Green on national TV? :laughing:

GL Cuse :beerbang:

Comment

No. I also don't want to watch Nevada going for ti on 4th and 13 on the 43 yard line and getting the first down.

WTF Chris Ault? Nevada wins this game in blowout fashion. NMSU is an embarrassment. I'm guessing 41-7. The lineman for NMSU just literally tackled Lippincott on a screen pass (before he had the ball) and is vehemenently arguing the call as if he didn't do anything wrong.

It;s nice NMSU has turnout of 172 people in the stands too. Awesome job by the fans!!!!

Comment

No. I also don't want to watch Nevada going for ti on 4th and 13 on the 43 yard line and getting the first down.

WTF Chris Ault? Nevada wins this game in blowout fashion. NMSU is an embarrassment. I'm guessing 41-7. The lineman for NMSU just literally tackled Lippincott on a screen pass (before he had the ball) and is vehemenently arguing the call as if he didn't do anything wrong.

It;s nice NMSU has turnout of 172 people in the stands too. Awesome job by the fans!!!!

HEY! Don;t talk about NMSU that way! My dad lives in Las Cruces!!
              Ahhhhh...don't mind me...They suck...You know it, I know it, My dad knows it, Las Cruces knows it...Anyway...I'm dumping big on Nevada in the 2nd half HAHAHAHAA!!!

You were off on the count Cuse...there's 176 people there...1 is in the bathroom and 3 are getting cokes :laughing:
              2007 NCAAF Season record (Thru week 7)
              39-51 -55.2 units

Comment

Why are there 3 games tonight, two of which aren't even on national TV? :
                LMFAO.....the bigger question than that is there are only 3 games on tonight, how do you have a play on all 3......:beerbang:

GL!....:thumbs:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  LMFAO.....the bigger question than that is there are only 3 games on tonight, how do you have a play on all 3......:beerbang:

GL!....:thumbs:
                  I liked bot hTemple and BGSU, honestly didn't even know they were tonight until about 5pm. And then I played NMSU because they were undefeated at home and a huge anti-public play. I think Stifler or BB invaded my body on that one, I don't know...

:dunno:

Comment

And then I played NMSU because they were undefeated at home :
                    well, im sure you didn't play them for the 3 guys that they just stuck a camera in their faces on the sidelines and between the 3 probably haven't uttered a literate phrase in any of their lifetimes......:laughing: ......

i think the funniest thing i ever heard was a guy being interviewed after a game a number of years ago. i forget the team, but the reporter asked the guy what the coach said at halftime to get them so fired up......he said, and i quote....."man coach just came in and told us that we was still in the house"....it was like Paterno or somebody like that.....i can just hear Joe coming in and saying......eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh well, lets keep playing hard. you guys are still in the house.....:laughing:

actually it's kind of pathetic because most of these guys won't make the NFL and will actually have to go interview for a job one day......
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Haha FF! Must have been an Jim Gray sideline interview, he's fantastic isn't he??? haha... :laughing:

Anyway, 2-1.. Hey, have I mentioned NMSU is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Gotta love the WAC, what a joke these teams are.

+1.9 units for the last two days, I'll take it and the weather here on the East coast is ABYSSMAL for tomorrow... windy and rainy and rainy and windy... plus windy and rainy.

Comment

Cuse, what do you think about the orangemen tomorrow?

I'm in a foul mood, drunk in philly right now with my ******* local dodging me for two straight weeks on payday. dudes a jerkoff. but his lines are so sweet.

i'll take him back......:laughing:

tell me about cuse tomorrow, i like them.

sham........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Working...
                        X