• Thor's College Football: 11/1-11/4

...YTD...176-175-5

Thursday Game: ACC Conf

#13 (6-2) Virginia Tech at (5-3) Ga Tech

Pic: Virginia Tech +2 1/2

Pic: Virginia Tech/Ga Tech...Over 40

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Hammer time Thor!!!!

with you on VA.TECH,but liken the under,GT has no RB"s to speak of,starters are injuried,both Ds great vs the run,but trend "IS":beerbang: on the over when these 2 teams hook up..GL!!!
    Either Black or Red...

Comment

GL Thor :thumbs:

Comment

GL with ya play tonight :thumbs:
        NFL = 13 – 8 – 1 ................................ + 8.5 Unit
        1st & 2nd Half = 5 – 3 – 0 .................. - 2.5 Unit

CFB = 12– 6 – 1 ................................ + 12.5 Unit
        1st & 2nd Half = 0 – 1 – 0 ................... + 0.0 Unit

Comment

Thanks...Lucky Strikes...NittanyLions94..Touchdown...Thanks...BOL to All of U on Tonites Game..!!

Lucky Strikes..Thanks..Yea ..I Know that RB's are Hurting and Ga T and Think that is Final Rub that I Took Va T ..Plus Va T does not Lose Back to Back Games when they Had BC Beat Last Game..Under is Most Likely Play...But Think Game Gets into 20's for Each even with 2 Tough D's..with Last 3 Meeting Going Over..65 Pts (37 Total set)...58 Pts (41 Total set)...54 Pts (39 Total set)...Sometimes Teams Break Form and Score more than Some Think will Be Scored...Just a Hunch..IMO...BOL to Ya..!!

NittanyLions94..and Touchdown Thanks..and BOL to ya Tonite..!!

Hope All have a $$ Nite..!!

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

1-1 Nite..Really Though Ga Tech would Score with Va Tech and Be a 24-21...27-34 Type of Game...Really Tought Over would Hit But the 3rd Q INT by Va Tech Inside 10 Yard Line of Ga Tech Goal Killed Ga Tech Chances and Mood..Congrats$$ to All on Va Tech and Under..Congrats$$

Football Time..!!

Comment

Way to bring out the big mallett bro.....GL this weekend Thor!:thumbs:
              Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Was with you on VT last night! :beerbang: Lets hammer the man tonight and the rest of the weekend!

Comment

Thanks..PackerBacker...Joepa66....Hope ya Have a Great Weekend..!!

Friday Nite Games:

(3-5) Temple at (4-5) Ohio

Pic: Temple +9
                  Pic: Temple/Ohio...Over 54

(3-5) Akron at (4-4) Bowling Green

Pic: Bowling Green -6 1/2
                  Pic: Akron/Bowling Green...Under 56

(4-4) Nevada at (4-5) New Mexico St

Pic: Nevada -6 1/2
                  Pic: Nevada/New Mexico St...Over 68

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL Thor. Hope you sweep all 3 games tonight. I like your sides on all 3.
                    :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

GL Thor with your plays.

I just got off the red phone with Uncle Monte and he told me to tell you he was pissed because you never took him fishing. So anyway he will be down next weekend and he expects a free hot meal too.

No he wont be down next weekend but he said he was comming to visit.

Me too so have a room ready. LOL

Well it's all your fault you wont come to Vegas and play with us so we got to come to your house.

Queen :glass:
                      NFL 2-0. Week 1
                      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks...AuTigers...Queen...BOL to ya this Weekend..!!

AuTigers..Thanks...Looks Like only 1 Side Decided to Hit Giving me an 2-4 Nite...BOL to ya on Saturday..!!

Queen..Sounds Like a Round Trip..I'm Off Next Weekend So I Guess Uncle Yo and You will have to Make a Road Trip and Watch Football All Saturday Day/Nite on Big Screen here at My House...and Then Crash for Nite..!!...Now About Vegas...I Would Really like to Know when the Mods Next Trip is so I can Get My Ass Down there Also to Have Some Fun and Meet All of you Guy/Gals...Next Trip to Vegas Let me Know and I'm in on that One..If Kevin Says it is Ok..I Don't Want to Break Up a "Super Serect Metting"...Maybe I Can Be an "Honorary Mod" for a Weekend...LOL..:thumbs:

Saturday Games:

Cincinnati at S. Florida
                        Pic: S. Florida -5

UCLA at Arizona
                        Pic: UCLA -1

Marshall at C. Florida
                        Pic: C. Florida -14

Maryland at North Carolina
                        Pic: Maryland +2 1/2

New Mexico at TCU
                        Pic: TCU +3 1/2

Rutgers at Connecticut
                        Pic: Connecticut -1

Tulsa at Tulane
                        Pic: Tulsa -6 1/2

South Carolina at Arkansas
                        Pic: South Carolina +5 1/2

Wisconsin at Ohio St
                        Pic: Ohio St -16

North Caroilna St at Miami
                        Pic: NC State +10 1/2

Missouri at Colorado
                        Pic: Missouri -3 1/2

Wake Forest at Virginia
                        Pic: Virginia Pick

Clemson at Duke
                        Pic: Clemson -16

Ball St at Indiana
                        Pic: Indiana -6 1/2

East Carolina at Memphis
                        Pic: East Carolina -5 1/2

Football Time..!!

**Note..Edit was That Anyone else Can Come Also if ya Can Get a Ride with Uncle Yo or Queen..or if Your FlyersFan and Own Your Own Airplane You can Fly Here...!!
                        Last edited by Thor24; 11-02-2007, 11:05 PM.

Comment

GL today

Let me talk to Yo problem is he works on Saturdays gets off work at 3PM and got Sunday's and Monday's off. Unless he quits. LOL I'll tell him I'll pick him up after work and then come down and watch Sunday NFL

It will be in September I hope it will be the 3rd weekend of NFL again. Slow time for me at work then. When we work out the details I'll let you know. Love to see ya in Vegas next year.
                          NFL 2-0. Week 1
                          Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks...Queen...I Hear Ya....You and Uncle Yo Come on a Sunday (and anyone else) and We can Watch Sunday Ticket and Watch All the Games....:thumbs: ...BOL Rest of Weekend..!!

Good Saturday For a Change....11-4 Day/Nite....Like Those Day.Nites...!!

Sunday Nite Game:

(1-7) SMU at (5-3) Houston

SMU has had a Tough Season and Coach Bennett was Fired But will Still Coach SMU the Rest of the Games....What Effect will that Have...SMU Team could Really Quit or Play even Harder...Ya Just Never Know..The Vistor is 11-5 ATS in this Game Played In-State Although Houst has Played 3 of their Last 4 Games on Road Going 3-1 SU and 2-2 ATS with Loss of 6 Points at Alabama then 3 Straight Wins..SMU is 4-25 SU Last 5 Years in Away Games...SMU is 1-7 SU and 2-6 ATS this Year But in the Past Years are Great Double Digit Dogs at 7-2 ATS which Included a 29-24 SU Win 2 Years Ago at Houston as a 13 Point Dog...Last Year Hous was 7-1 SU at Home and 2-1 SU so Far this Season with Only a 2 Point Loss vs East Carolina (37-35)....But This Game Hous will Be Happy to be Playing on their Home Turf after those 3 Away Games of the Last 4 Played and Blow SMU Away by 3 TD Plus..I am Leaving the Total Alone..So..

Pic: Houston -19

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice job Thor & GL Sunday night !

Comment

Working...
                              X