Anyone for ingame?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone for ingame?

Where's that GT blitz I've been advertising? Glennon is just sitting back there throwing 10 yard outs with no pressure. My 7 year old nephew can throw those passes with no pressure!

yea glennon is just taking advantage of the LBs covering WR. they gotta switch it up.

Comment

:thumbs: im in!!! nice call on the onside kick

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

don't really think either of these teams are very good. Looking for Gatech to change up the D, or that's another couple units down the drain.

Comment

hokies dropping like flies

Comment

what a great INT:beerbang:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

i can already tell i'm on the wrong side.

Comment

Craig James is proving to me that he actually IS the biggest dumbass in the history of the world. Wow.

Comment

I take back anything bad I've ever said about Anthony Morelli. Bennett makes him look like Tom Brady.

Comment

yep, big payout week coming for the kid. That's what I get for hanging my hat on the jack-its

Comment

Is vegas really going to lose every f'ing primetime game in the past 2 weeks? Never thought I'd be rooting for them, but I'm on their damn side every time. ****.

Comment

DAmmmm thier goes my under!!!!
                        Either Black or Red...

Comment

wow, gt sucks

Comment

never thought that my dawgs easiest remaining game would be against the jackoffs. They are terrible.

Comment

I'm on the wrong side too----sucks. Don't have much confidence in the GT "O".

Don't even think that I'll look at the second half lines!

Somebody help a country boy out. What does it mean when a player makes a play and waves his hand back and forth in front of his face?

Comment

Working...
                              X