Strong Plays (2-1)(+1.80 units)
    Regular Plays (2-2)(-0.20 units)

Overall (4-5)(+5.00 units)

FOR THE YEAR

Best Bets (9-11)(-9.30 units)
    Strong Plays (11-11)(-2.20 units)
    Regular Plays (18-16)(+0.40 units)

Overall (38-38)(-11.10 units)

I just cannot get over the hump. Everytime I start getting close to the positive, I have a bad week. I am starting to think this just is not my year in college football. Sometimes you just have to accept that. Let’s try this again. As always, I feel good about my plays, at least before the game starts. Not going to go into my usual long, write-ups this weeks. Maybe I am over thinking these games.

Connecticut -1.5 vs Rutgers (best bet)………………Glad I waited on this one as the line has dropped from three. Rutgers showing maybe they were a little over rated this year. U Conn just wins at home, it is that simple. Better team, more momentum and playing at home laying less than a field goal. This one looks solid to me.

Alabama +7.5 vs LSU (best bet)…………LSU is not the machine we are used to seeing. Teams have given them games this year. Always tough to win on the road in the SEC and it is not like Bama sucks or anything either. Getting the extra half point helped me make this a best bet. Nice home doggie here. I can see this game going back and forth and somebody winning by seven points. Would not be shocked to see that somebody be Alabama.

Arizona St +7.5 vs Oregon (best bet)………….I usually don’t play three best bets in one week, but I could not pass up AZ State getting seven and a half points. Like the Bama game above I love that hook at the end. For me this mirrors the Alabama/LSU game, except we do not have the home dog in this one.

Wisconsin +16 vs Ohio State (strong play)………….Much being said about how horrible the big 10 is after Ohio State, but I am not so sure OSU is the great team that people think they are. They have played a very weak schedule and it will come back to haunt them eventually. Wisconsin has a pretty good team (for a big 10 team) and 16 is a ton of points. They will be sky high for this one and should give them a semi-close game this week.

Michigan -4 vs Michigan State (strong play)…………..I have been riding Michigan and I am not going to stop now. They might be as good as Ohio State and it will come down to the annual Mich/OSU game to decide it again. Too much momentum to go against them now. I don’t think Mich State is all that good either. Michigan is definitely the better team here and unless they give the game away with turnovers, they will win by at least seven.

Virginia pick vs Wake Forest (regular play)……………..Two good, surprising teams this year. Two very evenly matched teams as well. I just feel home field is the difference in this one. It is that simple for me in this game.

Boston College -6.5 vs Florida State (regular play)………….Florida State and Miami-Fla are a thing of the past. They are both living off reputation. This line should be 10 points. BC got a scare last week and made a nice comeback in a game they should have maybe lost. No comeback needed this week. They will control this game from start to finish and win by at least two touchdowns.

Purdue +8 vs Penn State (regular play)………………Not sold on Penn State, even at home after losing last week with them. I hope I am not over reacting. Purdue a good team and getting 8 is too many. Morelli will make enough mistakes to allow the boilermakers to cover this generous line.

S Florida -5 vs Cincinnati (regular play)…………..S Florida was just the number to team in the country a few weeks ago. Now I know they were not that good, but they have not fallen that much either. Laying less than I td at home looks pretty inviting to me.

Syracuse +13 vs Pittsburgh (regular play)……………I am not falling for that Pitt is turning the corner crap. Syracuse sucks, but so does Dave. This is just my weekly anti-Dave play. What more do you need to know?

Went a little crazy and played ten games this week with three best bets. I am just in one of those moods. Hope I don’t get killed this week.

Good Luck Everybody!!

With you on UConn and Bama! Time to turn it around this weekend Mark! :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by mark View Post
      As always, I feel good about my plays, at least before the game starts.
      lol that made me laugh for some reason...

GL this week :beerbang: :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X