Week Ten Little Indians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week Ten Little Indians

Well lets see if I can get this right this week. Even weeks better than Odd.

314 South Florida -5 -110 at home will smoke Cinci

311 Rutgers +1 -106 Uconn at home tough team but Rutgers gets there stuff togather this week and looks like the old team.

353 Marshall +14 +101 Get the win at home last week builds back up confidence.

338 Notre Dame -3 -101 Sorry I can help myself. I dont think with two weeks off they are going to let Navy come in and beat them.

355 Michigan -4 +102 Not much I can really say except I think the lines off

344 Alabama +7 -104 You know he wants to beat them bad so Coach pulls out all the tricks to get the job done.

331 Nebraska +20.5 -105 Ghez I know they suck but really they dont stink this bad

That's it for me this week guys

GL on whatever you play

Queen :glass:
    Last edited by Queen; 11-02-2007, 08:21 PM.
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Queen- GL!...this weekend........YO didn't pick up your call because he thought it was the circus circus chick looking for his brother in law......:laughing:

PS...i think we need to get a "spoonie 4 moderator" campaign going somewhere.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      Queen- GL!...this weekend........YO didn't pick up your call because he thought it was the circus circus chick looking for his brother in law......:laughing:

PS...i think we need to get a "spoonie 4 moderator" campaign going somewhere.....

To your first question no he did not pick up because he thought I was his probation officer. :laughing:

Then he did pick up and we talked about spoonie we could not figure out why he did not apply here. :laughing:
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

one little ,two little,three little indians:beerbang:

Comment

four little,five little,six little indians :beer2:

Comment

I may get it up to 10 by the end of the day.

351 Army +17 -105 They have covered some big numbers this year so why not hell with it Go Army
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

bol queen

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                Well lets see if I can get this right this week. Even weeks better than Odd.

314 South Florida -5 -110 at home will smoke Cinci Well not quite Loss

311 Rutgers +1 -106 Uconn at home tough team but Rutgers gets there stuff togather this week and looks like the old team.

353 Marshall +14 +101 Get the win at home last week builds back up confidence. Darn *******s I swear Loss

338 Notre Dame -3 -101 Sorry I can help myself. I dont think with two weeks off they are going to let Navy come in and beat them. They should be ashamed Loss

355 Michigan -4 +102 Not much I can really say except I think the lines off Guess line was on the money Push

344 Alabama +7 -104 You know he wants to beat them bad so Coach pulls out all the tricks to get the job done.

331 Nebraska +20.5 -105 Ghez I know they suck but really they dont stink this bad Ghez they do suck. Them and ND should be in the why did we even bother this season Bowl Loss

Army Loss

That's it for me this week guys

GL on whatever you play

Queen :glass:
                Update the rest later. SFLA in the crapper too but not over yet. I still dont understand how in the world they beat WVU??????

I should have faded myself

Bad day so far
                Last edited by Queen; 11-03-2007, 06:59 PM.
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

348 Oregon -3 +112 2nd half

369 Eastern Michigan +0.5 +103 2nd half
                  Last edited by Queen; 11-03-2007, 07:36 PM.
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
                  X