Husky's COLLEGE PLAY OF THE YEAR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husky's COLLEGE PLAY OF THE YEAR

Making a very large play on this one. I have a ticket to the game but the weather is so cold/rainy here that I might just watch this one from the sports bar.

CONNECTICUT - PICKEM vs Rutgers

UCONN should win this game by 10+.. I'll take UCONN playing @ home for the third straight week in the rain against a weak Rutgers team. I waited around when the line was UCONN -3 but I locked in this morning with the pick em.

DJ Hernandez is simply more talented then Devin McCourty. If Lorenzen is able to step his passing game up early.. Watch out

If UCONN hadn't lost to Virginia by 1pt... They'd be a top 10 team in the country right now. Not getting the respect they deserve and I'll be profitting from it this evening.

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

BTW.. For those of you betting this game that don't live in the New England area

The weather is TERRIBLE in CT... Probably over an inch of rain (Maybe 2+ in some areas) and very gusty winds

Comment

UConn stinks. It's a joke they are ranked in the Top 15. They would have lost to Louisville a couple Fridays back if the officials weren't complete morons and called he illegal fair catch signal (and subsequent for for TD).

I lean to Ray Rice running wild over UConn in the slop, but I don't trust RU this season and will probably be a no play for me.

:beerbang:

Comment

UConn stinks. It's a joke they are ranked in the Top 15. They would have lost to Louisville a couple Fridays back if the officials weren't complete morons and called he illegal fair catch signal (and subsequent for for TD).
        When UCONN wins today.. Then beats WVU.. Will you start respecting them?!

DRINKIN THAT EDSALL KOOL AID!:beer2:

Comment

lmfao....i love the "rotation" of good teams in the big east we have had to hear about this year. First it Louisville......ummm yeah....then it was Rutgers.....then it was cincinntai....ummm yeah.....then it was So Florida......lmao...ummm double yeah.....now it's uconn......and as cuse said......ummm yeah.....
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyDomains View Post
            When UCONN wins today.. Then beats WVU.. Will you start respecting them?!

DRINKIN THAT EDSALL KOOL AID!:beer2:
            Sure, if they stay within 21 points of WVU, I'll be shocked. I don't know what to make of tonight's game as it's going to be a battle of the RB's. Obviously that would scream to take Rutgers and Rice, but I just can't bring myself to play them still.

I can't even watch it because I don't ESPNU.

Comment

True tat.........:thumbs:

huskys are for REAL!!!!!

Not playin it though....Seems too easy UCONN is way better than ****gers, Should be 7pt spread
              Last edited by deadheadct; 11-03-2007, 04:39 PM.
              In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
              The Grateful Dead..........
              "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Originally posted by deadheadct View Post
                [SIZE="3"]True tat.........:thumbs:

huskys are for REAL!!!!!

Not playin it though....Seems too easy UCONN is way better than ****gers, Should be 7pt spread
                [SIZE="4"]
                Ha - That's ridiculous. At what position does UConn have a decisive advantage over Rutgers? The QB's are both marginal, Rutgers has a far superior RB even though Brown is good, and Rutgers has better WR's and a better O-Line with possible 3 NFL players on it. Defensively, UConn might have some advantages but overall Rutgers has superior players/athletes. It's not even a debate.

Comment

Cusefan...... I guess you got a hard-on for UCONN ....LOL What happened, did one of the players steal you wife or something......LOL

The Huskys are doing great ( New to big east ) beating Duke ....Pitt. ....Louisville....S Fla. And after tonight add: Rutgers. I understand you got a hard-on for them , but WINS vs LOSES cant be argued with.

Comment

When I saw this line I really like UConn too, but doesn't the miserable weather favor the stud running back on the other side?
                    NFL: 2-0 (+2.75 units)

NBA: 2-4 (-5.2 units)

NCAAF: 3-0 (+4.6 units)

Comment

My friend lives 5 miles from THE RENT and he says its Cool ( about 45 degres) and dry and no wind....perfect night for football.
                      Not really sure where all the Miserable weather talk started????
                      Last edited by deadheadct; 11-03-2007, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyDomains View Post
                        Then beats WVU.. Will you start respecting them?!

They play WVU at high noon at Mountaineer stadium. HMMMMMMMMMMM dont think so.
                        NFL 2-0. Week 1
                        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

I'll take my Husks... All year if they keep looking like this

Comment

East Hartford, CT (06108)
                            Updated Nov 3 07:25 p.m. ET

51°F

Cloudy Feels Like: 51°F

UV Index: 0 Low

Wind: From the Northwest at 10 gusting to 22 mph

Dew Point: 28°F

Humidity: 42%

Visibility: 10.0 miles

Pressure: 29.60 inches and steady
                            NFL 2-0. Week 1