No announcement yet.

Evening NCAA IN GAME

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again I find this INCREDIBLE. John Parker Wilson is 14-36 in the game and the team has ZERO rushing touchdowns, but has 34 points.

And he just blew the game by fumbling, thankfully. Very strange games today, again.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      And an apology from the NCAA for a bad call for a game they didn't deserve to win against Louisville.

UCONN is average at best. If they played ANYONE in the out of conference slate and played in a better conference, they would be a .500 team. But congrats on beating a very average LOU team, a SOFLA team that has imploded and the rest of the merry band of scrubs they have pelted so far. :thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

UConn wouldn't score a point on LSU or Ohio State. Wouldn't score a point. They are a one dimensional rush team with a fake good defense because of who they've played. UConn wouldn't be Penn State, they wouldn't beat Arkansas, they wouldn't beat Missouri, they wouldn't beat Florida State,and they won't beat Cincy and they will get KILLED at West Virginia.

TOUCHDOWN HESTER!!!!! ****, I hope tha twasn't too early...

Comment

UConn wouldn't score a point on LSU or Ohio State. Wouldn't score a point. They are a one dimensional rush team with a fake good defesne because of who they've played.

TOUCHDOWN HESTER!!!!! ****, I hope tha twasn't too early...
          exactly....and the announcers detailed everyone Rutgers had allowed to run for 250 yards which was like everyone...

Sat, Sep 1 at Duke W 45-14 --
          Sat, Sep 8 Maine W 38-0 --
          Sat, Sep 15 Temple W 22-17 --
          Sat, Sep 22 at Pittsburgh W 34-14 --
          Sat, Sep 29 Akron W 44-10 --
          Sat, Oct 13 at Virginia L 16-17 --
          Fri, Oct 19 Louisville W 21-17 --
          Sat, Oct 27 (11) South Florida W 22-15

:laughing: :laughing:.......was Lafayette or Georgetown busy or something......:laughing:

Comment

The Rutgers defense is :hide:

Losing Frierson and Thompson killed them more than anyone could ever fathom.

Comment

Wow those are some piss poor wins...But they won 7 out of 8 and doing that is no easy task esp when we see teams like App St beating Michigan and Stanford beating USC.
              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Now here is an interesting 2nd half line. 385 Tulsa -3 +102 there at Tulane and up by 11. Hmmm. 2nd half line on Uconn game is +3 UConn and they are up by 9. I got too much stuff going on to bet Tulsa or 2nd half Uconn game. But just thought the Tulsa line was interesting. This year when team was up and they made them the Favorite for the 2nd half they covered and at a dog price.
                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

BIG HIT Craig Steltz and game over LSU wins!

John Parker Wilson 14-40... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Comment

WOW..........Where is all this UCONN bashing comming from??? Gezzzz, just because the are on top of one of the best conf. Big EAST everyone has to hate? Jut put your money on them and collect!!!!!!
                    In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
                    The Grateful Dead..........
                    "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                      Wow those are some piss poor wins...But they won 7 out of 8 and doing that is no easy task esp when we see teams like App St beating Michigan and Stanford beating USC.
                      Yea Dookie GM, but they actually would have lost to Louisville had the refs not been incompetent and they had a controversial win over Temple too.

LETS GO RUTGERS!!!

Comment

Yea Dookie GM,

LETS GO RUTGERS!!!
                        lmao.....:laughing: ......the homerism on this board at times is comical. UCONN has lost to the only decent team it has played. I think that point makes itself......:thumbs:

Comment

UCONN= CASH COW $$$$$$$.......
                          In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
                          The Grateful Dead..........
                          "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Originally posted by deadheadct View Post
                            UCONN= CASH COW $$$$$$$.......
                            You said you didn't even bet it???? :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              lmao.....:laughing: ......the homerism on this board at times is comical. UCONN has lost to the only decent team it has played. I think that point makes itself......:thumbs:
                              I'm just rooting for RU cause these guys are implying that UConn is somehow a studly team. I fully recognize that RU's defense is putrid and they still have plenty of room for improvement.

Just rooting for fandom now :thumbs:

(maybe you can toss out a Husky jinx like you did the Wisky earlier in the other thread, haha)

Comment

Big East schedule out side conference is a fricken joke. Even WVU out side conference schedule is a joke. Big East is a fricken joke. They should not even be allowed a BCS invite.
                                NFL 2-0. Week 1
                                Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
                                X