Tuesday Night Game Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Night Game Question

I'm on the chips, but I got a small wager in on the under at 65 and within 30 minutes it has moved to 62 at my book. Any thoughts on what this means? Should I try to middle this one or something?

I think the line is moving because the weather is supposed to be really bad. I wouldn't middle just yet. You may see this one get to 61.

Comment

Calling for a windy night with a mixture of snow and rain showers. The over/under will probably drop some more as the day goes by.

:dunno:
      "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

thx guys, you're right daws. Already seeing 60 gonna hold off until gametime to see if it keeps falling. I'm still torn though, I feel like I got an awesome line and hate buying it off, but this is a HUGE middling range. I'm just worried that middling doesn't work as well for over/unders as it would for a spread...
        Last edited by Texas hook 'em; 11-06-2007, 06:07 PM.

Comment

I'm not gonna add it to my plays because the line is so off now, but "my guy" hasn't updated it since he put it up on the website and I got UNDER 66.5 tonight.

Crazy.

Comment

Working...
          X