• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: 11/6-11/10

...YTD Overall...191-184-5

Tuesday Nite Game: MAC Conf Game

(5-4) C Michigan at (3-6) W Michigan

The West Side of the MAC Conf is Routing for a W Mich Win Since the Other 4 West Mac Teams are Still in the Hunt for the West Title..But a C Mich Win will give C Mich their 2nd Straight West Title...The Home Team has had the Upper Hand in these Games/Rivalry at a 15-2 SU Record...11-5-1 ATS...This will be the 1st National TV Game Played at W Mich and People Are Excited But the Weather is Going to be a Concern..with Rain/Snow Showers with Temp at 27 Degrees with Wind from 10-20 MPH..with 50 % Chance of Precipation...2 Main Thins will Control the Outcome of the Game...(1) Team with Less Amout of Turnovers Mostly to Win Game/Plus where on Field that TO's Happen...(2) Team with Best Field Position will have a Huge Advantage if they can Capitalize on it...Running the Ball is a Teams Best Friend in Bad Weather which will be Played on Turf...C Mich is Ave 164 Yards/Game Rushing while W Mich is Ave 130 Yards/Game and Total Offense...C Mich: 430 Yards/Game and W Mich: 381 Yards/Game....C Mich is Ave 32 Points/Game while W Mich is Ave 28 Points/Game....But C Mich Defense has Allowed more Yardage and Points on Defense..(429 Yards Allowed/Game-485 Yards Allowed/Game) and (38 pts-32pts)...Something that I am a Strong Believer On is Strength of Schedule...C Mich is #51st...W Mich is #94th...C Mich has Had the Tougher Schedule But has the Better Record...C Mich Won and Covered Last Years Game But W Mich has Covered the 4 Games before That,,(W Mich 4-1 ATS L 5 Meetings)...The Turnover Margin has Killed W Mich this Season in Which they have Committed 9 more TOs than Forced...On the Players Side..the Edge goes to C Mich with QB Goes to with LeFevour Soph has Already went Over 6000 Career Yards with Passing for 5000 Yards in Less than 2 Years..2007..2312 Passing Yards..67% Comp with 18 TDs/7 INTs...Vs W Mich QB Hiller...14TDs/13INTs But Peregrin or Even Freshman Burdi could Play...QB Position has Had its Problems....Here is What I See...Bad Weather Game that I will Take the Better QB that his Team Believes In if C Mich has to Pass the Ball and the Only Thing that can Stop C Mich from Winning is C Mich with TOs or Stupid Plays (Trying to Catch Punt and Fumbling it...Ect)..Also the Strenth of Schedule and the Big Mo of C Mich Winning 4 of their Last 5 Games (Only Loss was Big at Clemson) while W Mich has Lost 3 of their Last 4 Games with E. Mich Holding them to 2 Points...Also Think Total Says in the 50s...So...

Pic: Central Michigan -2 1/2.....(Got and Played this Last Nite..Could not do Writeup until Now..Everything is 3 now But Think 7 is OK for Cover)

Pic: C. Michigan/W. Michigan...Under 65

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL THOR, with you on both! Cept that I got the unders at 62 :( wow look at that drop!
    Last edited by akatdrake; 11-06-2007, 02:19 PM.
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

BOL to ya Thor....love the Chipps and LaFevour! :thumbs: :thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks..Akatdrake...Joepa...Hope ya Had a Good Nite...!!

I Did Not See Most of the Game But the Ending after the Game was Over....I Guess some Wild Things Happened in 4th Q...Lucky to Have the Game Last Nite at 2 1/2 to get the Side and Push on Total...48 4th Q Points..Unreal..Plus Where was Rain/Snow...??

1-0-1 Nite...BOL to All on Wednesday..!!

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 11-07-2007, 02:28 PM.
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Wednesday Nite Game: MAC Conf

(5-5) Ohio at (3-6) Akron

Pic: Ohio-3

Football Time..!!

Comment

With ya on that one too Hammertime....GL to us! :thumbs:
            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks...Joepa...Hope we Hit..I Have Ohio Winning by 6 Pts...Hope game goes like Last Nite But Score More Early...Just Not come down to 3 Points....

ADD:

(5-5) Ohio at (3-6) Akron

After Last Nite the C Mich Win Gives More Juice to Ohio to Try and Win the Title/Share a Title/Or Get a Bowl Bid...Plus they have been Playing Better Ball the Last Few Games Winning 3 of Last 4 ( 3 pt Loss at Toledo) While Akron has Dropped 3 in Row and 4 of Last 5 Games (Last Win was by 1 Point 39-38 Vs W Mich)...Cold Nite But See Scoring in Low 50's....28-24....32-24 Type of Game...So..

Pic: Ohio/Akron...Over 49 1/2
              (Plus: Pic: Ohio -3)

Football Time..!!

Comment

GL THor :thumbs:

Comment

Glad to see you on Ohio
                  "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Thanks...NittanyLions...MacDaddy...Hope U have a Great Nite and Rest of Week and Weekend..!!

NittanyLions..Thanks...BOL to Ya Also..!!

MacDaddy...Thanks..Looks Like Akron was Ready to Play...GL Rest of Way..!!

1-1 Nite...Good Ol' Split...BOL to All on Thursday/Rest of Way..!!

2-1-1 Going into Thursday this Week.....WVU Big Game on Thursday...:thumbs:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Thursday Nite Games:

(5-4) Louisville at #6th (7-1) West Virginia

WVU Wins By 14 Pts Tonite at Home..Louie is 2-6 ATS while WV is 5-3 ATS this Season...Plus Louie is Due for a Game that they Play the Whole Game..Not Just Parts of the Game...Weather at Morgantown will be Clear in Low 40's..I will Be on WV Side Wanting them to Win but Really See a Closer than 17 Point Game..(I Have them to win by 15.2 pts)...So..

Pic: Louisville +17

Pic: Louisville/WVU...Over 63 1/2

(5-4) Texas Christian at (6-2) Brigham Young Unv.

I Have BYU Winning this By 8.3 Points...and BYU is 7-1-1 ATS Last 9 Games at Home..Weather should be Good this Time of Season at BYU at Nite with Clear Skies and Temp in Mid to Upper 40's...So..

Pic: BYU -7

Pic: TCU/BYU...Over 46 1/2

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 11-08-2007, 02:09 PM.

Comment

GL today Thor with your plays

Queen :sm:
                        NFL 2-0. Week 1
                        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks...Queen...Glad U had a Good Nite Also...Congrats$$ and Thanks...!!

Looks Like a 3-1 Nite...This Time I Get the Coach that Takes a Knee....while a Few Weeks Back I Get the Coach that Runs Up the Score at End of Game when Game was Won...I'm Always on that Wrong Side....Congrats$$ to All on Louie and Over and TCU and Over....Dogs and Over Double Nite...Congrats$$...BOL on Friday..!!

Looks Like a 3-1 Nite...5-2-1 Overall for Week..GL to All the Rest of the Way...

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hamnmer em..!!

Comment

nice ob Thor

GL this weekend

Queen:sm:
                            NFL 2-0. Week 1
                            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks..Queen...Hope we Both have a Great Weekend Starting Tonite..I Will Miss Most of Games..Going the State Playoff Game at James Monroe for AA...BOL to Ya..!!

Friday Nite Games:

(5-4) Bowling Green at (3-7) E. Michigan

BG is Coming in at 4-4 ATS while E Mich is at 3-6 ATS this Season..BG still has a Shot at a Bowl Bid with a Win Tonite..Strength of Schedule: BG #90th...E Mich #101st..Slight Difference is that BG has Had 1 Extra Day to Rest/Ready themself for Game by Playing on Last Friday while E Mich Played Last Saturday Instead...Weather Calls for a 30-40% Chance of Few Rain Showers with Temp around Low 40's...Wind 5-10 MPH..(But Look at Game on Tues Between W Mich and C Mich the Weather was Going to be Bad with Rain/Snow Mix..Result..Clear)...I Don't Trust the Weather in that Area of US...BG is 8-0 SU Last 8 Years VS E Mich But Only 4-4 ATS During that Span....BG Offense is AVe 31 Points/Game while E Mich is Ave 21 Points/Game...Also BG Defense is Allowing 33 Points/Game while E Mich is Allowing 29 Points/Game..BG is Lead at QB Sheehan...2420 Yards...63.3 % Comp with 17 TDs/10 INTs...and RB Geter...52 Carries for 380 Yards...7.3 Ave...E Mich is Lead at QB..Schmitt with 1267 Yrads...62.3 % Comp...11 TDs/6 INTs and RB Walker...152 Carries...536 Yards with 3.5 Ave and 2nd Leading Rusher is QB Schmitt with 194 Yrads at 3.7 Ave/Carry...Of the 9 Games that have had a Total this Season BG Games have went Over 7 of 9 Games..while Most of E Mich Games the Under is the Play...Really Think Tonites Game is Played in Light Rain and Total Stays in the Low 50's with BG Winning the Game by a TD (I have BG Favored by 8.2 Points)...So..

Pic: Bowling Green -3 1/2

Pic: Bowling Green/E. Michigan...Under 58

(5-4) Rutgers at (3-6) Army

Last Game between these 2 Teams was Back in 2003...So Old Stats and Trends do Not Mean Much in Tonites Game...Rutg was Rolling then Lost to Maryland (10 Pts) and Cinny (5 Pts) in Back to Back Games and Big East Title Hopes and Even BCS Game was Gone...Beat Syr and S Flor to Only Lose to WVU and Conn on Back to Back Weekends...Rutg will Either Blow Army Away for Give it up for the Year..Weather is Suppose to be in the low 40 and high 30s with good chance of Snow/Mixed with Rain..RB Rice could get over 30 Carries Tonite with the Ball...Rice is Ave 4.9 Yards/carry with 1257 Yards Rushing on 255 Carries..Add to That WR Underwood with 57 Rec for 692 Yards at 17 Yards/Catch..Just see Rutg Rolling Tonite to Gain Back some Pride..Like After their Other Back to Back Loss Rutg Beat Syr 38-14....By 24 Points...See Same Bounce Back..Coach Schiano is a Winner and Watch for them to Finish Strong Started Tonite going After Pitts and Louie to Finish the Season after Tonites Game...Army will have a hard Time vs Rutg Defense and will be Pressed to Score Much Tonite....Rutgers has 2 Choices...Fold or Fight...I See them Fighting under their Coaching Staff Plus were they Ended up Last Year Rutg still can Win 8 Games and Play in a Bowl and Give RB Rice a Huge Nite on National TV...Strength of Schedule: Rutg #45th...Army #77th..I Have Rutg Winning by 21 Pts...Rutg Scores in the 40's while Army Scores around 10-14 Points with Over in Play even with Running Game and Bad Weather..Because Rutg will Score Fast and Often and Leave Army with a Bad Taste in their More and will hate Rice forever....So

Pic: Rutgers -19

Pic: Army/Rutgers...Over 48

Football Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 11-09-2007, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X