• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsox08's NCAA Football Week Ten

Central Michigan -3 +100

Central Michigan/Western Michigan under 62 -110

1 unit each
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

I like it Sox.....GL bro!:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Horrible 4th Quarter.. 48 points in the 4th? 0-1-1 :bang:

College football :puke:
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Ohio -3 -102
        1 unit
        Overall Records

Comment

Ohio/Akron under 26½ -115 for 2nd Half

Akron +2 +105 for 2nd Half

1 unit each
          Overall Records

Comment

how bout that 4th down score for Ohio, wsox?
            uggggh
            GL this week!
            :gulp:
            ...toke on...

Comment

Originally posted by RahStahMan View Post
              how bout that 4th down score for Ohio, wsox?
              uggggh
              GL this week!
              :gulp:
              thanks rah, GL to you too

It's been a frustrating season
              Overall Records

Comment

Louisville +17 -104

Louisville/West Virginia over 63½ -104

1 unit each
                Overall Records

Comment

TCU/BYU over 46½ -105

1 unit

Good luck tonight!
                  Overall Records

Comment

just a friendly reminder your team will be gathering out behind the woodshed on Saturday compliments of.............

wsox- GL!...this weekend with your plays.....just hope OSU isn't looking ahead, though, i don't think they will be. They got a wake up call last weekend. ILL has had a good season.....i am glad this game is not in ILL this year. What is the prognosis for ILL in hoops this year? OSU is going to stink!.....GL!
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      just a friendly reminder your team will be gathering out behind the woodshed on Saturday compliments of.............

wsox- GL!...this weekend with your plays.....just hope OSU isn't looking ahead, though, i don't think they will be. They got a wake up call last weekend. ILL has had a good season.....i am glad this game is not in ILL this year. What is the prognosis for ILL in hoops this year? OSU is going to stink!.....GL!
                      Had to get that piece of crap icon out of this post, first of all . I'm just happy that the Illini are bowl eligible this year. It's been a great season and we could very easily be 9-1 (Mizzou, Iowa), but I'm happy with 7-3 and potentially 8-4. I doubt OSU will be looking ahead, but I can only hope. :cross:

Hopefully the Illini can just do something to make me forget about that tourney game vs. Virginia Tech. God, that game was horrendous. :puke: The team should get a lot of attention for having Jordan's kid on the team. We've got a bunch of our guys back from last year, so I'm hoping for another tourney trip (well, basically every big ten team makes it anyway, right?)

GL this weekend.
                      Overall Records

Comment

3-0 night, Need more days like this one..
                        Overall Records

Comment

Bowling Green -3½ -103

Bowling Green/Eastern Michigan under 58 -109

Rutgers -19½ -105

Rutgers/Army over 48 -103

1 unit each

GL
                          Overall Records

Comment

lmao...mark may picked ILL to win Saturday.......he doesn't like OSU or the big 10....he had a boner for USC last year and they could go 0-11 and he would still tell you they were the top team in the country......i don't know what it is with that guy, but he hates OSU...they give him crap about it every Saturday too.
                            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              lmao...mark may picked ILL to win Saturday.......he doesn't like OSU or the big 10....he had a boner for USC last year and they could go 0-11 and he would still tell you they were the top team in the country......i don't know what it is with that guy, but he hates OSU...they give him crap about it every Saturday too.
                              yeah I was watching that. I like Mark but he's crazy, but I've gotta like him because he doesn't like the Bucks :laughing:
                              Overall Records

Comment

Working...
                              X