Clear All

• JB's NCAA Tuesday

Ytd 42-35 (+12.70)

I may be out here on an island by myself.......BUT

W. Michigan +3 (-110) Vs. C. Michigan

2 units

Good Luck!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Central Michigan getting pounded by 81% of the public yet the line has dropped to -2.5 in places.

Are books begging to get Central Michigan so bad they had to drop the line under a Field Goal??????

Starting to feel better out here on my island....lol

Comment

Man, I hear ya, JB. I was all ready to put my money on CMU, but the more I looked at it, the fishier it became. One site I went to had 91% of the money (or bets..whatever) placed on CMU and the line hadn't moved. The other site had CMU getting hit at 74%. The line has stayed the same or dropped in some places...something isn't right, here. Hell, if I had to guess, I'd say over 90% of the posters in this forum are on CMU.

I think I'll just stay away from this one. Its one of those situations where if I bet CMU and they don't cover, I'll be kicking myself. If I take WMU and they don't cover, I'll be kicking myself. I don't feel like kicking myself tonight.

GL!!
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

my thoughts exactly JB. just did a quick talley. 20 cmu backers and 3 wmu backers to far. that is 87% on cmu and 13% on wmu. on such a small spread? makes me wonder.

Comment

JB pass me a coconut, will ya?

Go WMU :thumbs:

Comment

Stinking sister kisser.......

Ytd 42-35 (+12.70)

Comment

The wave of emotions last night was nuts! CMU up by 10 and I was happy. WMU scores and down by three (I had game at 2.5) and I was like okay. Lefevour fumbles and I almost puke. Good thing I didn't have the sushi I bought. Then the 20 minute final minute of the game, capped off by the lateral fest. WOW, nutty game.
              NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
              MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
              MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
              NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
              Updated on 01/13/18
              ---
              One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Working...
              X