• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Tuesday Play

ytd: 32-18-2 +10.175

wmu +3

1.05 to win 1 unit

I hate seeing you on the opposite side than I am, but GL anyway.
    :bang:

Strike first, Strike hard, no mercy, SIR!

Comment

that spearing call was bull****:puke:

Comment

more bull****. qb didn't even come close to breaking the plain. unreal.:puke: :puke:

Comment

Well thats a no play for you right? I was on pins and needles that whole damn game
          Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
          Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

yea its a push, but its a win that should have cashed. if you let the play go long enough on a qb sneak the qb is going to score eventually. he was stopped about twice on that last one and was just leaning on the pile. right there, the play should have been called dead. always screwy **** in the mac....

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
              yea its a push, but its a win that should have cashed. if you let the play go long enough on a qb sneak the qb is going to score eventually. he was stopped about twice on that last one and was just leaning on the pile. right there, the play should have been called dead. always screwy **** in the mac....
              or it should've been a TD on the play before. Either way, I'm glad to get out with a push instead of a loss...
              27-17-1, +14*
              CFB (16-11-0)
              NFL (7-5-1)
              MLB (3-1)
              NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
              Go Dolphins!
              Go Heat!
              Go Marlins!
              :beerbang:

Comment

the home team got ****ed through out this debacle, they loose the best off player they have in the first quarter, the spearing call when they had them stopped on third down , the pass interference call in the 4th also on third down, then the bull **** at the end, **** they might as well have carried him in the endzone,,,,,,,,,, he was stopped, but i guess the nitt witt ref forgot his whistle.............. refs ****en suck, gez i didnt bet but i would have taken the points for sure............ central got a gift tonight:puke:

Comment

Working...
                X