Okay, I'm Back, WVU Vs. LU Talk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I'm Back, WVU Vs. LU Talk

After taking a 6 month break from gambling, I just hadda come back. Honestly though, I missed the forum. It's not as active as before, but the fam is still here. But anyways, time to look for a winner, starting with tonight.

We've got a nice matchup tonight of 2 big east teams, one overachieving and one big disappointment. It's really sad to see how much Louisville has slipped this year. Haven't lost by much in their losses, but WVU with Slaton and co can put up points like a machine.

So the line is 17 huh? First glance seems a bit high considering the division rivalry here. I know that louisville can hang toe to toe with these guys if they're on their game, but will they show up?

Tonight I'm trying to pick 2 lines and parlay them. Haven't gotten quite that good a look at the BYU/TCU game. Hmmmmm.

I'd really like to take Louisville here tonight, but after seeing that thrashing @ Rutgers I'm not sure if 17 will be enough here. Teal isn't as great a QB as Brohm though, and Ray Rice is highly overrated. Will make my pick later tonight based on what I read.

GL TO ALL
    39-39-2 Plays, 26-25 Leans, System Plays (2-1), Half System Plays (2-4)
    Playoffs 6-4 Plays, 4-1 Leans

43-46 Plays, 24-28 Leans, 4-4 System Plays, 2-0 Half System Plays
    Playoffs 8-4 plays, 1-2 leans, 1-0 Half System Plays

36-29 Plays, 25-31 leans; Playoffs 3-3 Plays, 0-2 leans

18-16-1 Plays, 18-18-1 Leans; Playoffs 6-2 Plays, 0-1 Leans

15-8 plays, 7-6 leans, 2-1 Heavy MLs

Originally posted by recovering77 View Post
    Ray Rice is highly overrated.
    Highly overrated? Based on what? The constant 100 yards games he continues to pile up? :dunno:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Ray Rice's fault that the Rutgers defense sucks this year.

Comment

Working...
    X