Strong Plays (0-1)(-2.20 units)
    Regular Plays (3-2)(+0.80 units)

Overall (5-4)(+1.30 units)

FOR THE YEAR

Best Bets (11-12)(-6.60 units)
    Strong Plays (11-12)(-4.40 units)
    Regular Plays (21-18)(+1.20 units)

Overall (43-42)(-9.80 units)

Well, a very small winning week is better than a losing week I guess. Did not play any of the Tuesday or Wednesday games, but I am going to jump aboard and start my week on Thursday.

Louisville +17 vs West Virginia (best bet)………………..From everything that I have read, there are not too many people on the Cards tonight, and that is fine with me. Louisville really sucked early in the year and they are still not the team they were supposed to be, but I am not going to pass up this QB, and this offense with 17 points. End of story. I don’t think West Virginia has really played a great team yet, not that Louisville is great, but I think they will have their hands full in this one. Even if it does get out of hand, a back door cover is always possible with this offense. Feel pretty good about this one and hope to get my week off to a great start.

BYU -7 vs TCU (regular play)………….Hope I am not forcing this since it is a Thursday night game. I just don’t think TCU is anywhere near the team that people give them credit for, especially their defense. BYU just might light them up tonight where they have been known to do that to teams in the past. Not in love with this by any means, just a one unit play.

That is all for right now. I just wanted to get these two posted. I have to run, but will be back in a few hours with my picks for the rest of the weekend.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Connecticut +6.5 vs Cincinnati (best bet)…………….Connecticut having a great year. Even if they lose, they are not the type of team to get blown out with their style of play. I really think they are the better team and it is as simple as that sometimes. I love getting almost a touchdown with this version of last years Rutgers team. Great value with this play.

Illinois +15 vs Ohio State (best bet)…………I went against Ohio State last week and lost in a game they had no business covering. I think Illinois is a better team than Wisconsin is this year. Ohio St is not really tested playing their weak out of conference schedule and well as their over rated big ten schedule. I am just not convince Ohio State is the best team in the country this year, then again I am not sure who is or wants to be number one this year, teams keep getting knocked off. Getting a quality team like Illinois plus more than two touchdowns looks pretty solid to me.

Tennessee Pick vs Arkansas (strong play)…………….I have never been a big fan of Arkansas on the road. Two very equal teams here and home field is the difference in this one. If the razorbacks fall behind too much early, this one could get ugly. If not, Tennessee will find a way to win this game.

Purdue -4 vs Michigan State (strong play)………….Almost made this a best bet. More of a play against Mich State here. There seems to be something not right about this team to me. At home, they can give almost anybody a battle, but on the road, they are a very average team. Purdue is the better team and they are at home. This might be a suckers bet, it looks so easy to me and that is the only reason I downgraded it to a strong play from a best bet. This line should be 6.5 or 7 at least…probably more.

Notre Dame +4 vs Air Force (regular play)………..I am only taking this because I cannot think of a single reason to play the Irish. They are a troubled team, with a troubled coach who just gets bashed every week by the media. I just have a strong gut feeling they play their best game of the season and win this game outright.

Michigan -2.5 vs Wisconsin (regular play)……….Most of the time, I would be all over this home dog, but I have been riding Michigan the past month and I am not going to stop. I think it is fate that they play OSU for all the marbles to end the season….only a one unit play though…not too confident.

No anti-Dave play this week. Pitt is off.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Comment

GL to ya the weekend

Queen :sm:
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Working...
      X