NCAAFB Sentimental Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAFB Sentimental Saturday

last game at the old Orange Bowl...place is a total dump but it's still a bummer to see places like that close up shop.

MIA(fl) -3............ghost of MIA players from days gone by put them over the top

CIN PK/MIA(fl) +4...........CIN beats CrapCONN today and MIA goes out on top

OSU 1H...............no wake up call necessary today. Woodshed time in the 1H.

haven't looked at a thing today and don't plan on it.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL FF,

Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

First and foremost let me say this the Ave's had em' until the RB went down and they had to go go into a throwing offense which is what did not get them to that record!!The better team lost last week but that it what is was..."F" MOELLLER!!!!!Sycamore to the grave!! I am all over the natti to beat uconn..system play...just bet it!
      Now for the Orange Bowl...had season tix for 3 + years in the marino years in the late 80's the place was a dump then and now it is a major health concern though the place was on fire then ...The U should go out as they should...take the Canes and cash later...just cant see them losing in the last game before the implosion!!!GL Friend! :beerbang: Asterisk in that I cannot seem to get the swing in CFB!:thumbs:
      Last edited by BoKnows; 11-10-2007, 12:12 AM.

Comment

wsox....lmao....not nearly as intimidating as the OSU one in yours.....thx!

Bo- brutal loss....i thought what was even a bigger joke were all the losers in the chat rooms on the enquirer laughing at sycamore and telling them to play in a real conference....give me a break. It brought back memories as a kid of the arrogance of Moeller and all their people. A lot of My best friends growing up went to All Saints and Moeller and it was like we should all bow to them. I still can't believe they let Moeller drive down and score in the last 2 minutes, though, after tying it up. Pretty good effort from a measly public school. League was pretty darn good this year with Colerain and Princeton.

As for the "natt"....they win by DD, IMO. And as for the Orange Bowl...one place i never made it to, and obviously never will...lol. I can't get into CFB either......

on a side note.....can't wait for the AUB/UGA game tomorrow...i am going next year no matter what.....i have always wanted to see that game and this year came and went before i could put it together. next year i am there. will have to hit you up for AUB information when i book it. GL!....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gl

Comment

Good Luck FF

Comment

I'll get a bigger logo if you want it FF :laughing:

Also, I'm fine with the Illini playing OSU because at least I'll see the game on TV. I don't get BTN here so I rarely see any Illini games. :bang:
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

GL FF! Like the Bearcats as well :thumbs:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL you mofo! :thumbs:

Comment

gl ff
                    CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Here's to finishing in the "green" today, bro!
                      :beer2:
                      ...toke on...

Comment

Working...
                      X