Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
    Not going to happen.
    thought for sure they would punch a last one in when they got in MSU territory...they usually keep playing....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

65 Yards on the first play for the buckeyes!!!....looks like they mean business....lets punch this one in....

Comment

TD

great start!!...

Comment

Can IL start over? :laughing:

10 Big Ten teams with at least 6 wins...
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            TD

great start!!...

I have the o46 so hopefully OSU puts up 40 more:beerbang:

Bearcats :thumbs:
            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Mendenhall is okay :beerbang:
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Wow quick answer :beer2:

Comment

wow, caught a break... he fumbled that.
                  Overall Records

Comment

that was the most bizarre ending to a football game in the COL/ISU game i have ever seen...i still dont' think the refs have a clue......

Comment

That was the most obvious fumble I've ever seen. I can't believe they didn't call it on the field it was so blatant and then they don't review it?

Thats was HORRIBLE. I screamed "fuuuuumble OSU ball" before the OSU player even recovered. Stupid refs.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        that was the most bizarre ending to a football game in the COL/ISU game i have ever seen...i still dont' think the refs have a clue......
                        I'll take it :gulp:

Definitely need to pick up the pace in the OSU game....:beer2:

Comment

Skinsfan, I see you lurking..... wondering if you think your boys hang at home tonight. Tough play, but I think they are catching too many at home for me to ignore...

Memphis +16.5 why? I'm on them+pts & moneyline, I guess we'll see if vegas makes mistakes.

Comment

i am of two schools of thought on it

1) Florida is a much more talented team, and i don't know how SC can keep up offensively

2) It would be typical for SC to win this game.... now that it is meaningless in terms of winning the SEC East.... gamecocks will be playing without the pressure, so they may come out with "nothing to lose" mentality

Comment

(2) That thought occurred to me as well :thumbs:

My problem is that it could be tight the whole way, then Florida blows it open late. I may play the 1sth small & take it from there....

Comment

FWIW... cocks have played AWFUL in the 1st Half and GREAT in the 2nd half last 2 games

Comment

Working...
                                X