Tuesday Night Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday Night Football

hey guys. I've been reading on here for about a year now and i always go with you guys. You do great work. I was wondering if you could give me some info on tonights game.. who do you like? Thanks a lot. You guys know your stuff.:thumbs:

I got Toledo +7 and Over 68

But, with my recent luck, Toledo will push and they'll score 68 pts. I'm the king of pushing lately!
    27-17-1, +14*
    CFB (16-11-0)
    NFL (7-5-1)
    MLB (3-1)
    NHL (1-0)

Go Canes!
    Go Dolphins!
    Go Heat!
    Go Marlins!
    :beerbang:

Comment

Hi DB7777,

Just a note> IMO one of the beauties of this site is its like mining for picks. There are some gold nuggets out there but you need to do some prospecting, mining. So rather than asking for opinions go mining. Its all there you dont need to ask for it.

One of the keys is finding the and following the right people. That takes a little research. You need to also find the people that post GOOD information. Take this with a grain of salt, but there can be a ton of useless info in some of these posts, so make sure your mining in the right spot and not wasting your time. There are also alot of poor pickers in here god love em Im one of them. I would never post ( anymore ) in NBA or MLB( DJ Tranks reminded me of that when I was a young buck at the other site as i was runnin the "L" word ) in those lines I suck and I know it. Football is a different story.

Hope that helps!

Welcome and Good Luck.:thumbs:
      Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
      -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

thanks rawhide!

Comment

well after "mining" through the picks

Toledo +7 1 unit

Comment

GL- DB

I think I will tail ya on this one- Just hate to be opposite of Mr Mac ( Joe Pa ) although he is posting the game at -5 1/2 and 62 my place up to 7 and 71 1/2. Just might have to take 10 free points if ya know what I mean.
            Ya gotta look out for #1 or your gonna step in #2
            -Rodney Dangerfield

Comment

Working...
            X