• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: 11/13-11/17

....YTD...210--205-7

Tuesday Nite Football: MAC Conf

(5-5) Toledo at (5-5) Ball St

Both teams are Playing different Ball Past Few Weeks....Toledo has won 3 Games in Row..4 of 5 Games and 5 of 7 Games..after a Slow Start....while Ball St has Dropped thier Last 2 Games and has had to Play Last 3 Hames on Road...Tol is 9-2 ATS Last 11 Games on Grass and Tol is 8-21 in their Last 29 Road Games...Tol is Played UNDER 8-3 of Last 11 Games on Grass...B St is 7-2 ATS in their Last 9 Games in November...B St is 6-2 ATS last 8 Conf Games...B St is 20-8 ATS Last 28 Games Overall...After Playing at Indiana and Illionis their Last 2 Road Games I Really See B St Unloading Tonite and Beating Toledo by 10 or So Points and Over in Play as Toledo has Been getting on Track Scoring an Ave of 55
    Points the Last 3 Games..Strength of Schedule...Toledo #101st....Ball St #77th....I Have Ball St Winning By 10.1 Points...Ball St gets the Win Tonite in One of the Biggest Shootouts in the MAC this Year with Total Hitting Close or Over 80 Tonite...So...

Pic: Ball St -6 1/2

Pic: Toledo/Ball St...Over 69

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor!

Comment

Thanks...SuperSkins...BOL to ya Rest of Week..!!

1-1 Nite

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Wednesday Nite Game:

(4-6) Akron at (5-5) Miami (OH)

Akron has Given Up Over 35 Points a Game on Road this Season (35.5).. While Miami Offense has Picked it Up Last 3 Home Games Ave Over 31 Points per Game...Plus Had Extra Time to Get Healthy with Last Game on Nov 3rd while Akron Played Last Wednesday Nite Nov 7th (Beat Ohio..48-37 at Home Though)..AKron is 1-5 SU and ATS on Road this Season..Miami Wins Out and They Face C. Michigan in the MAC Title Game...Home Field Advantage and MAC Title Theirs for the Taking..So..

Pic: Miami (OH) -7 1/2

Pic: Akron/Miami (OH)...Over 51 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

I like it Hammertime.....I have the Redhawks by 14.5 but this thing could get downright ugly for the Zips but really good for us! GL:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks..Joepa...Just a Plain Crappy Nite...Unreal....MAC is WAC KY

0-2 Nite....1-3 Overall

Comment

Thursday Nite Football:

(1-8) North Texas at Arkansas St (4-6)

Pic: N. Texas +16

Pic: N Texas/Arkansas St...Under 67 1/2

#2 (8-1) Oregon at (4-6) Arizona

Pic: Arizona +11

Pic: Oregon/Arizona...Under 66

Football Time..!!

Comment

with ya on zona and the under no interest in the other game. Gotta great feeling this game is not going to be as high scoring as everyone thinks.

Gl, nice record so far.:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks..Nuflava79...Hope ya Had a Good Nite..BOL to Ya..!!

After Last Nite...Good to Have a Plus Nite...:bang:

...4-0..Good Nite...BOL to All on Friday and Saturday..!!

Football Time..!!

Comment

Nice Hit Bro!!:thumbs:
                    NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
                    NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
                    NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
                    NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
                    MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

Thanks...HomerHomerun...Hope ya have a Great Friday Nite and Weekend...!!

Friday Nite Games: MAC Conf

(3-8) Eastern Michigan at (6-4) Central Michigan

Pic: E. Michigan +14
                      Pic: E Michigan/C Michigan...Under 66

#12 (9-0) Hawaii at Nevada (5-4)

Pic: Hawaii -6
                      Pic: Hawaii/Nevada...Under 78 1/2

No Time for a Writeup...Had to Work Last 2 Days Until 7 PM...BOL to All..Try and Give a Few Reason Later on These Games before kickoff if I can...BOL to All...!!

Comment

E Michigan at C Michigan

The Away Team has Covered Last 2 Games...UNDER is 18-5 in E Mich Last 23 on Turf and16-7 in E Mich Last 23 Conf Games and C Mich is UNDER 6-2 Last 8 Home Games...C Mich should win at Home with ease But I'm Going with the Wacky MAC and watch E Mich Played with Them Tonite...E Mich is 1-6 Last 7 Games SU But are Due to Play some Solid Football and keep this One Under 2 TDs...I have C Mich Winning this One By 11.7 Points...So...

Pic: E Michigan +14 and the Under

Pic: Football Time..!!

Comment

Looks Like a ...2-2 Nite...BOL to All on Saturday..!!

...6-5 Going into Weekend

Football Time..!!

Comment

Saturday Games: BOL to All Today/Tonite..!!...:sm:

Syracuse at Connecticut
                            Pic: Connecticut -19 1/2

North Carolina at Georgia Tech
                            Pic: North Carolina +10

Ohio St at Michigan
                            Pic: Ohio St -4

BYU at Wyoming
                            Pic: BYU -10

Duke at Notre Dame
                            Pic: Notre Dame -6 1/2

Boston College at Clemson
                            Pic: Clemson -8 1/2

Wisconsin at Minnesota
                            Pic: Wisconsin -13 1/2

West Virginia at Cincinnati
                            Pic: West Virginia -6

Missouri at Kansas St
                            Pic: Missouri -7

Central Florida at SMU
                            Pic: Central Florida -12 1/2

Miami (FL) at Virginia Tech
                            Pic: Miami (FL) +17

California at Washington
                            Pic: California -7

Oklahoma St at Baylor
                            Pic: Oklahoma St -14

Kentucky at Georgia
                            Pic: Georgia -7 1/2

Purdue at Indiana
                            Pic: Purdue -1 1/2

UAB at Memphis
                            Pic: Memphis -11

W. Michigan at Iowa
                            Pic: Iowa -14

Football Time..!!

Comment

...10-7 Day/Nite for Saturday...Plus Side....16-12 Overall This Week

WVU Gets the Win...But Should have Covered the 6 Pts (WV 5 Point Win) with Those 2 Late WV Turnovers in 4th Q with 5 Minutes to Play...Up 28-10 Late...Happy My Boys get Road Win...But Blew Cover

...YTD...226-217-7..Overall This Season...BOL to All Next Week..:thumbs:

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X