Sad Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Day

Haven't been posting or betting lately because my very good friend -- known to all as simply "Big E" -- and my betting buddy for many years was diagnosed early in the season with a cancerous tumor on his kidney. He went to the Cleeland Clinic and they operated successfully Nov. 2 but less than 48 hours later he went into cardiac arrest. The doctors had no clue why he lapsed into unconsciousness. He passed away this morning. He is the one who introduced me to sports betting. Although older and wiser than me, we talked and decided together what games we liked. I became the college "expert" while he studied the pros. Together we were a team and we relied on each other, never arguing just accepting what we liked about our selections as "gospel" as we put our money where our mouths were. This is devastating to me and football will never be quite the same without him. Please keep Big E his family in your prayers. He is in a better place now where every bet is a winner.

Sorry for your loss, Gip.......

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Know what you mean. Lost very good friend couple years back. Still miss setting at the bar on Saturday mornings talking about WVU football.

God bless Big E's family
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

That is a shame....thoughts and prayers with your friend and you as well Gip. Loss is a very unfortunate part of life......
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X