why so much zona support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why so much zona support?

Other than line movement, why are so many here on AZ? I see that the ducks are about a 70% public play, and in spite of this, the line has dropped a little which always makes me nervous, but it just looks like the ducks are a much better team on paper. Add to that Dixon working on his Heisman resume`, and this just looks like a runaway.

Basically, those of you who are on zona, I'm just trying to look at it from both sides and not be a thursday night lemming.

I'm on the Ducks tonight (moneyline). I think this game will probably be a shootout. Oregon has trouble defending the pass and Zona is primarily a passing offense. They may hang around for a while but in the end, Ducks rule! :beerbang:

Comment

Arizona has been unpredictable. They almost pulled a win out at USC a few weeks ago, then they lose to Stanford, and then they win 2 in a row on the road at Wash. and home against UCLA. And their offense has come to life the last 2 weeks.

Personally, i'm staying away from it. Road favorites have not been faring well so far this week. Arizona is going to be fired up for this game on a thurs. night. Not saying they're going to win, but it could be close for awhile.
      2011 NCAA Football ATS: 13-4-1
      2011 NFL: 11-3-2

Support the troops

Comment

Working...
      X