BRENNAN plays!! tonight..Please reply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRENNAN plays!! tonight..Please reply

I saw this on the injury report from my off shore acount and it re-directed me to what it said. "brennan will play tonight" Now the line opened at Hawaii-11 and now is down to Hawaii-6. is this the same thing that happeneing like with Oregon lastnight. seems that the line dropped quickly either because they thought brennan is out or alot or money is riding in in NEvada... Whats ur thoughts??? I did not write whats stated below, I coppied and past it from the site I got it from since were not alowed to past in links.

Hawaii - Colton Brennan - Concussion
    Sun, 11 November 2007
    11/12 - Hawaii - Kealoha Pilares - Knee
    11/11 - Hawaii - Colton Brennan - Concussion

He sustained a concussion in Week 11 against Fresno State. He was not allowed to practice Monday or Tuesday but was medically cleared on Wednesday and will play Friday against Nevada.
    Last edited by gameaholic; 11-16-2007, 03:53 PM. Reason: injury update
    ALL PLAYS ARE 1 UNIT = $100
    Spreads Only
    NBA YTD 43-27

I don't think they win even if he plays.

Comment

UNR is a tough place to play. Have been to a couple games there. They play well at home and always seem to rise to the occassion. I wouldn't lay points with HAW tonight even if brennan plays...you know he isn't going to be 100 percent. NEV isn't the same NEV of old, but they are a good team in night game on national TV when the weather may be less than "hawaii like" with temps in the 40's.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
        I don't think they win even if he plays.
        :thumbs:

Comment

Brennan WILL play...

I just got off the phone with one of my best friends (his cousin is colt brennan) and of course everyone is trying to get the inside info from the family. He told me that Colt want's to break the record and these next couple of weeks would determine wheather he makes seven figures or if he's a 4th rounder with a coupon for a free carwash. The way my buddy sounded on the phone, Colt's GONNA play. Take this info w/ a grain of salt, as with all info but w/ the line down to -6 Im laying the wood. Good luck w/ whatever you go with.:thumbs:

Comment

same thing that happeneing like with Oregon lastnight

The Oregon game was fixed ...Dixson got PAID
            Roll Tide

Comment

I think there's pretty good value on the ML with Nevada. I got them at +215 earlier today and jumped on it. It's gone down since.

To me, doesn't matter if Brennan plays. I like Nevada in this matchup. Hawaii's barely survived on the road at San Jose and La. Tech, and Nevada's an upgrade from those teams. Not to mention the look-ahead factor with this game with Hawaii playing Boise next week. Nevada can score points and I think they'll put up 50+ on the Warriors tonight.
              2011 NCAA Football ATS: 13-4-1
              2011 NFL: 11-3-2

Support the troops

Comment

Originally posted by pmann View Post

:laughing: ....yeah, he got paid to lose the heismann, a chance at the NC game, possibly even a trip to the Rose Bowl and to blow out his knee and probably miss the rest of his senior season..........ummm yeah......:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  :laughing: ....yeah, he got paid to lose the heismann, a chance at the NC game, possibly even a trip to the Rose Bowl and to blow out his knee and probably miss the rest of his senior season..........ummm yeah......:thumbs:

Heck ...

1. He got paid to throw the game

2. He has a better shot at the heismann now everyone knows he is the sole reason Oregon is a top 10 team

3. His knee is fine, it was an act. He will win the bowl game & be fine the rest of the year with some extra cash in his pocket.

4. Now in addition to winning the heismann he has a shot at winner a oscar for his fake injury acting last night.
                  Roll Tide

Comment

Well, at least he got paid because you sure as hell didn't pmann. Seriously, anyone that posts "TUH GAYME WUZ FIXXEDD!!" should get treated like they posted a lock, it's just as annoying.

Comment

Heck ...

1. He got paid to throw the game

2. He has a better shot at the heismann now everyone knows he is the sole reason Oregon is a top 10 team

3. His knee is fine, it was an act. He will win the bowl game & be fine the rest of the year with some extra cash in his pocket.

4. Now in addition to winning the heismann he has a shot at winner a oscar for his fake injury acting last night.
                      I hope you're kidding Mr "All In on the Oregon ML"....

Comment

If the game was fixed in the Ducks favor, how come the refs just stood there and did nothing when the Oregon player practically ripped the facemask off the Arizona player there near the end??
                        2011 NCAA Football ATS: 13-4-1
                        2011 NFL: 11-3-2

Support the troops

Comment

same thing that happeneing like with Oregon lastnight

All in on Oregan and Zona called.........

Dont use the ridiculous fixed card cause you lost monopoly money......

"You can act like a man!!!!"

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Dixon still putting on the acting job, out for the rest of the season....:beer2:
                            **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Originally posted by manmythlegend View Post
                              Dixon still putting on the acting job, out for the rest of the season....:beer2:
                              :thumbs: ......doctors in on it too as he will have surgery to repair the torn ACL.....:thumbs:

what's really funny is to throw 9 units on a -500 ML that would only pay you out about 1.8Units.......and i get **** for buying a 1/2 point here and there at -120.....:laughing:

Comment

Working...
                              X