$1576.34 ------$1200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1576.34 ------$1200

$1576.34 is the exact amount of donations we have fielded for this years toy drive.

$1200 in betting accounts is how much the current prize pool is for a contest that "donators" get to play for. (broken down into $100 accounts so we can spread it around)

A min. donation of $20 via paypal to mybonus@hotmail.com or a check sent to us gets you in.

Fattest donation automatically gets awarded a $100 account and also qualifies for another 100 bucker.

Cmon fellas. Loosen up those purse strings.

Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by Kevin; 11-16-2007, 07:08 PM.

Let's get this mother F'er rollin!!! :beerbang:

Comment

Absolutely

Heck yes, I'm in!

Let's go guys. I know I got more for my $20 this past year using the site...
      If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
      What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
        $1576.34 is the exact amount of donations we have fielded for this years toy drive.

$1200 in betting accounts is how much the current prize pool is for a contest that "donators" get to play for. (broken down into $100 accounts so we can spread it around)

A min. donation of $20 via paypal to mybonus@hotmail.com or a check sent to us gets you in.

Fattest donation automatically gets awarded a $100 account and also qualifies for another 100 bucker.

Cmon fellas. Loosen up those purse strings.

Happy Holidays!
        Kevin,

I haven't done this in the past, but would like to donate this year, when is the due date? Thanks, BB
        NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
        NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

BB,

We accept donations up until about the 20th, but we do most of our shopping before the 10th and shoot pictures and distribute to MOST of our organizations on friday december 14th.

Thanks man!

Comment

:beerbang: Sweet I will sign up today, thanks buddy
            NCAA B Ball 2008: 3-5
            NCAA Football 07-08 54-33-1

Comment

Working...
            X