Don't see a discussion thread--kick off with Mizzou

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't see a discussion thread--kick off with Mizzou

Boy does this look like a trap. Mizzou only giving 7 to a K St team coming off 2 losses and the last one by 50 to a horrible Nebraska team? I just don't get it, particularly now since they are back in the national title picture. This game feels like it should be more like 17 than 7. Any thoughts?

Super trap... nobody in their right mind can lay money on Kansas St. this week.
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Still can't see how Mizzou loses that game, and I can tell you my Dawgs won't lose at home. Considering a 6 point tease on these 2 games.

Comment

I placed a small wager on KSU. Super trap game.

Comment

tease was fine, but won them both straight up! Go Dawgs! Sic Em!

Comment

This used to be the best day in the year for College Football...always was OSU/michigan followed by UCLA/USC with tons of other great rivalry games mixed in like Oklahoma/Nebraska, Cal/Stanford, Purdue/Indiana, Alabama/Auburn....this has to be the most piss poor viewing day of the year now........other than the big10, there isn't another game worth watching rivalry wise....actually, there isn't another game worth watching period (maybe OU/TacoTech)
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

agreed, but gives us something to bet on whilst we digest our turkey.

Comment

Working...
              X