GO BIG SATTADAY with biggest play of my life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO BIG SATTADAY with biggest play of my life

nice week so far with hits on nevada and arizona, lost on ark st but it happens.

Kent St. +1

5 Units

love when the public moves the line to the other side, expecially when its temple and especially when kent st has the 5th ranked rusher in the country.

Kentucky +8

5 Units
    hard not to back woodson and the boys when kentucky has all their RB back and healthy.

Kansas State +7

250 units

loved this line the second i saw it, you got kansas state who was pounded by nebraska last week who prior to that were pounded by kansas. so the public thinks if kansas state got blown out by nebraska then what will mizzou do to them. home field advantage is huge in this one and i see a game winning FG by mizzou as time expires.

Michigan +4

10 Units

this is the championship for these michigan kids, this is what they came back for.

Pitt + 13

5 Units

ill take a former NFL coach with 2 weeks to prepare for a team thats mostly one dimensional.

NW +14

10 Units

good offense that will be able to keep up with illini, too young of an illini team not to hold a hangover after last weeks win.

Florida Atlantic + 34 1/2

25 Units

gators are banged up and fla atl is great in turnover margin. too many points to lay with the seminoles looming next week.

Vandy + 12 1/2

5 Units

they need a win for a bowl, only reason im playing it.

Wyoming + 10

50 Units

pub continues to hit BYU hard, wyoming lost by 50 last week. the line has dropped from - 11.5 to -10.......fishyyyyy

Texas Tech + 7 1/2

10 Units

not sure how well bradford will play in hostile environment, ill take the more experienced QB

Idaho + 33 1/2

10 Units

boise has the warriors coming to town next week with at large BCS bowl bid in balance, a look ahead here as idaho is finally healthy and should keep it a little competitive.

Miami + 16 1/2

5 Units

i give them a fighting shot as they need that win for a bowl bid.

SJSU +5 1/2

5 Units
    la tech banged up after lsu blowout, SJSU coming off big win, smells fishy but i cant see la tech winning this one after that game last week

Minnesota + 13 1/2

50 Units
    wisconsin had their glory last week beating michigan, this is a minny team that has played with alot of heart as i have played them numerous times. i think the gophers find just enough to get it done today and pull the upset.

So Miss -3
    5 Units
    UTEP no good, so miss needs this win.

GL TO ALL
    CFB

O/U 1-2

add cuse + 20 1/2

army + 15

both for 5 Units
    CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

gl today bud
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

KSU looking pretty weak, let's hope they can pull it out

Comment

looks like joe public is cashing today, damn mizzou is good, they should handle kansas next week no problem
          CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Wow, KSU crumbles. Thought this would be a nice letdown game for missouri, particularly how badly they were beaten by the hapless huskers. Looks like KSU really is that bad....

:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by GoBigorGoHome View Post
              looks like joe public is cashing today, damn mizzou is good, they should handle kansas next week no problem
              :conf:

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

Working...
              X