Lloyd Carr Monday Newsconference

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyd Carr Monday Newsconference

anyone have the time that this goes down? I wanted to catch it. I'm sure it will be on ESPN1 or ESPN9 or one of their 400 stations that comprise the "family of networks". if someone could post the time of it i would appreciate it.

For all the heat the guy took, he is 3rd all time in big10 winning percentage amongst all coaches with 10+ seasons and did win a national title. And i think people forget Bo lost about 400 straight Rose Bowls and i believe went 2-8 in Rose bowl games and was like 5-13 in bowl games overall. Unfortunately, all his success was early and people will probably remember the guy as a stiff. But he certainly won his fare share of titles/games etc. And there should be no comparisons of him to John Cooper. John Cooper stunk. He went 2-10-1 vs. Michigan, lost just about every big game he played, and left the program a mess with players suing each other, suspensions for DUI and crimes etc......
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 11-19-2007, 12:21 AM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

pretty sure its at 10am ET
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

thanks....:thumbs:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

10AM for sure.....at least that's what Rece Davis said on College Game Night lastnight!

Sure hate to see Carr go...he's been good for the OSU/UM rivalry.....:beerbang:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Boy, Lloyd Carr should take a job putting babies to sleep...... Good god that man is as vanilla as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            Boy, Lloyd Carr should take a job putting babies to sleep...... Good god that man is as vanilla as they come.
            Try sitting through Joe Paterno press conferences for your entire life. Example:

Reporter: Joe, talk about Paul's injury this past weeekend.

Joe: Paul has a leg.

Reporter: Joe can you expand on that?

Joe: (stammering) He's a good kid, he's a real good kid ya know.

Next question....

Reporter: Joe, what do you think of Youngstown State this weekend?

Joe: They're a football team. They're going to come in and play hard and we expect a fight.

Lloyd Carr looks like Bobby Knight compared to ******* Paterno.

Comment

Working...
            X