Strong Plays (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    Regular Plays (4-1)(+2.90 units)

Overall (7-2)(+8.70 units)

FOR THE YEAR

Best Bets (15-13)(+2.10 units)
    Strong Plays (13-14)(-4.80 units)
    Regular Plays (25-22)(+0.80 units)

Overall (53-49)(-1.90 units)

Last week I threw everything out of the window, stats, trends, reading way too much about the games and posted all my plays on Tuesday for the whole week. Got them posted early, went with my gut feelings and it turned out great. I got my deficit down to less than two units and feel pretty good about it. Lets see if I was just lucky or good. I am going to post my plays for the entire week early again. Last week I did it on Tuesday, but here they are a day earlier. This sort of takes all the pressure off the rest of the week. Get them in early and forget about it and add it all up Sunday morning.

Tuesday

M Tennessee St/Troy………………Taking a pass on this one. If you put a gun to my head I would take Troy, but this is a no play for me.

Thursday

USC -3.5 vs Arizona State (regular play)……………The line tells you who is going to win this game. AZ State is ranked ahead of USC, they are at home and they are getting points. Vegas does not give money away. Usc is the better team and they will prove it in this one.

Friday

C Michigan -2.5 vs Akron (regular play)…………Just playing these weekday games for just one unit like I did last week. C Michigan is simply the better team here. Akron is not a very good team at all. Won’t be a blowout because it is at Akron, but talent will win out in the end of this one.

Boise St +4 vs Hawaii (strong play)……………..Hawaii’s QB is listed as probable for this one. Boise has a great team as well and I don’t think there is any doubt they are the better team if Hawaii does not have their QB, but I cannot imagine him not playing in a big game like this. With him they are a great team, so you have to ask yourself why this line has dropped to four points. Something tells me in the year of the upset that Hawaii is going down in this one.

Saturday

Connecticut +17 vs West Virginia (best bet)………..This one is simple for me. U Conn did not go from “last year’s Rutgers” to a 17 point dog that fast, give me a break. Connecticut a very sound team and I will jump all over the points. Again, this is the year of upsets where nobody seems to want to be ranked real high. I am not calling for the outright win, but 17 is a gift that I will take.

UAB +14.5 vs Marshall (best bet)……….This might be a suckers bet. We have two chumps playing each other. I don’t think either team is capable of winning a game by more than two TD’s. Both teams are 2-9, while UAB is 0-6 on the road and Marshall is 0-6 at home. Sure home field more than likely gives Marshall the W, but not by 15 points. This play almost makes too much sense. You know what that usually means, but I will try it.

Oregon -2 vs UCLA (strong play)…………….Come on now, has Oregon
    really fallen that much after last weeks loss at Arizona? No they have not. I know UCLA has been know to be a tough home dog, but Oregon is the much better team and they will win this game. It is easy to over think some of these games, and I am not going to do that. Oregon is better and they will win.

Pittsburgh +11 vs S Florida (regular play)………..I am taking this because I want Pitt to get blown out, but they won’t. Coach Dave has them playing well enough to save his job for next year. That means starting next season, we will all have our anti-Dave plays back again after reading all summer what a great recruiter he is and is close to turning the program around. The program has only lost steps since he took over.

That is all for me for the week. My goal is to be on the plus side after Saturday night, even if it is just one unit. I am not greedy. A winning season no matter how small is better than a losing season.

Good Luck Everybody!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

You know Dixon is out, right? I don't see how they couldn't have dropped off since the Arizona loss and losing Dixon for the season.

Comment

FYI,

Marshall is 2-3 at home and just beat ECU 26-7 on 11/10. I've got to enjoy those few victories this year while I can.
      "All I ask for is the opportunity to prove that money won't make me happy" ---- Unknown:booz:

Comment

Working...
      X