• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football: 11/20-11/24

...YTD...226-217-7..Overall

Tuesday Nite Game: Sun Belt Conf

(5-6) Middle Tennessee at (7-3) Troy

M Tenn St is 6-3-1 ATS while Troy is 7-2 ATS...M Tenn St has Played OVER 6-2 in M Tenn St Last 8 Games on Grass and Troy has Played OVER 7-3 Last 10 Games on Grass...and Troy is 10-1 ATS Last 11 Games on Grass..Last 4 Years these 2 Have Played and the Highest Score was 54 then 47 and 14 and 41...Tonites Total is Set at 38...M Tenn St had Won 4 Straight Games Until a 24-34 Loss at Home vs Louisiana-Lft...While Troy has Won 7 of their Last 8 Games with the Only Loss was at Georgia..44-34...In the Middle Game they Lost During a Span of 3 Road Games...Troy has Been Known in Recent Years to Win their 1st Home Game Vs Big Time Program ..(Like Beating #19th Ranked Missouri) and this Season in their 1st Home Troy Beat Oklahoma St 41-23...Troy 3 Losses were 2 Games to Start the Year..At Arkansas and At Florida and then the Georgia Game...A Very Tough Non Conf Teams to Play...Strength of Schedule..Troy #81st....M Tenn St # 105th...The Favorite in this Seris is 4-1 ATS Last 5 Years..and Lasy Year M Tenn St was Ahead 20-7 when Troy Scored 2 TDs with Less Than 2 and 1/2 Minutes to Play to Lose the Game 22-21...And Killed M Tenn St Chance to Win Title Tieing with Troy at 6-1 with Troy Winning the Straight Up Game...Also another Concern is that M Tenn St Has Played 12 Straight Weeks without a Bye and Troy Gets to Play Back at Home after a 3 Game Road Trip Tonite...Troy's Offense has Been Scoring 33 Points a Game Including Playing ..Florida...Georgia..Arkansas..Oklahoma St..Troy is 5-0 in Sun Belt and Troy has Had 10 Days to Prepare for M Tenn St whileWin Tonite Sends Troy Back to New Orleans Bowl for 2nd Year...Plus Troy QB Haugabook which is Banged Up a Chance to Heal up...M Tenn St Must Win to Get a Share of Title...M Tenn St Lost 1st 4 Games..0-4 then Won 5 of Next 6 Games Played Until Injuries Took a Toll on Them Adding the 11 Staright Weeks of Football without a Bye Week to Heal Physically and Mentally...M Tenn St Play 4 Games in 20 Days...Add in a QB Controversy and I Just See Troy as the Better Tested Team Playing at Home for a Shot at 6-0 in the Sun Belt then Add National TV Game That I Have Troy Winning by 14.3 Points and See Game Over Over the Total with Score in Low 60's...So...

Pic: Troy -13

Pic: Middle Tennessee St/Troy...Over 59

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL Thor!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks...CuseFan10...BOL to ya the Rest of the Week..!!

Well...1-1 Nite...Congrats$$ to All on Troy and the Under..Congrats$$....Hard to Watch a Game when Total is Setting at 52 Points with 11 Plus Minutes to Play and You Can't Score 1TD in Over 11 Minutes..with One Time Troy Sacks QB Inside 10 Yard Line and Missed Picking Ball up and Running the Ball In or Recovering Ball and Scoring TD and M Tenn St Recoverd It...Then Play Last 4 Minutes Driving the Ball Back Down Field But setting on Ball....$$$ on on Troy and Under..:sm:

...1-1 To Start the Week..!!

Happy Thanksgiving to All Here at PredictEm...:thumbs:

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Nice job Thor and GL this weekend. Hope ya have a nice Turkey Day!:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Feedback!!

Really curious to know what you thik about the USC ASU game......I am under the impression that USC is healthy again and therefore the better team......both teams have everything to play for but I'm feeling USC has more of a chip on their shoulder. Whats your take?

Comment

Thanks...Joepa...Radication..Hope you have a Special Day and Happy Thanksgiving..BOL to Ya..!!

Thursday Nite Game: Pac-10 Conf Game

#12th (8-2) Southern Califorina at #6th (9-1) Arizona St

Both Teams are Playing for the PAC 10 Title and this Game has Turned into a HUGE Game...Ariz St is 5-1 ATS at Home this Season..Mainly Arz St has been Outscoring the Other Team and Playing/Scoring Big in the 2nd Halfs of Games...Arz St Lives on QB Carpenter Passing Arm...2528 Yards...64% Comp with 20 TDs/8 INTs...In this Matchup USC has Owned the Series Going 8-1 SU and 6-3 ATS Last 9 Games (With USC Winning the Last 7 Games in a Row)...In Arz St Last 2 Games their O-Line Has Given up 15 Sacks and USC has Sacked Arz St QB's 23 Times Over the Last 5 Years...Look for Plenty of Presure on Carpenter...In the Past 2 or 3 Years USC has Been Favorites in All their Games by Double Figures Until this Season when They Dropped 2 Games...(7 pts at Oregon with Banged Up Team and 1 Point Loss vs Stanford)...But USC is 10-1 in the Last 11 Games as a Single Digit Favorite...Arz St is 11-2-1 ATS as a Home Dog...One of these Trends will Change Tonite...USC QB Booty Back Last 2 Games from Broken Finger has Helped Out the USC Offense and their Running Game Behind RB Washington (Which Rushed for 220 Yards Vs California in their Last Game)..will Have a Healthy Rushing Game Now to Help Out the USC Passing Game...Overall the Under Looks like the Play with the Under 14-2 in USC Last 16 Games on Grass and Under is 8-2 Arz St Last 10 on Grass...USC Under is 17-5 Last 22 Games Overall and Arz St is Under 11-2 Last 13 Games Overall...BUT...In the Last 4 Games Played Between these 2 Teams at Tempe the Total Score is 237 Points(.66..54..82..45.) with an Total Ave Score of 59 Points...So...

Pic: Southern California -3

Pic: Southern California/Arizona St....Over 50

Football Time..!!

Comment

Good Nite...2-0...3-1..Overall this Week

Friday Day/Nite Games:

Central Michigan at Akron
              Pic: C. Michigan -2 1/2

Nebraska at Colorado
              Pic: Nebraska +4

Mississippi at Mississippi St
              Pic: Mississippi St -6 1/2

Wyoming at Colorado St
              Pic: Wyoming +3 1/2

Toledo at Bowling Green
              Pic: Toledo +6 1/2

Arkansas at LSU
              Pic: Arkansas +13 1/2

Texas at Texas A&M
              Pic: Texas -6

Boise St at Hawaii
              Pic: Hawaii -3

Football Time..!!

Comment

Looks Like a...3-5 Day......6-6...Overall Going into Saturday.....BOL to ya All on Saturday..!!

Saturday Day/Nite Games:

Miami (Fl) at Boston College
                Pic: Miami (Fl) +14 1/2

Maryland at N C State
                Pic: N C State -2 1/2

South Florida at Pittsburgh
                Pic: South Florida -9

Virginia Tech at Virginia
                Pic: Virginia Tech -3 1/2

Tulane at East Carolina
                Pic: East Carolina -12

Tennessee at Kentucky
                Pic: Tennessee +3

Miami (OH) at Ohio
                Pic: Miami (OH) Pick

SMU at Memphis
                Pic: Memphis -7 1/2

Wake Forest at Vanderbilt
                Pic: Vanderbilt +1

Utah at BYU
                Pic: Utah +4 1/2

UTEP at C. Florida
                Pic: C. Florida -21

Tulsa at Rice
                Pic: Rice +14

Georgia at Georgia Tech
                Pic: Georgia -3 1/2

UNLV at New Mexico
                Pic: New Mexico -10 1/2

UAB at Marshall
                Pic: Marshall -14 1/2

Oklahoma St at Oklahoma
                Pic: Oklahoma St +13 1/2

Florida St at Florida
                Pic: Florida St +14

Football Time..!!

**Note...I Like WV..But I Just Watching and Not Betting Them..:sm: ...BOL to you All..!!
                Last edited by Thor24; 11-24-2007, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X