X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky,s -13- CFB.

Ariz. St. +3 going with the home team,learned my lession. -$ L

Akron +3 past couple weeks Zipps played very well,likem at home. PUSSSH

Neb.+4 Buffs to many injurys,IMO wrong team is favored,playing money line also. L

Wyoming +3.5 going with imo the better team AND getting points. L

Bowling Green -6.5 Toledo sucks on the road. W

Arkansas +13 LSU gives up lot of yardage vs the run,McFadden RB for Razors keeps within the 13 pts W

Texas -6 Stop TexAm running attack and you stop thier Offense,I dont care about home field and 12th man bull**** here,IMO Texas wins Big.L

Fighting Rainbows -3 QB should be 100%,and HOME Sweet Home!! W

Pitt. +10.5 Im still going with my cold weather theory,hot weather teams do not preform well in cold freezing temps IMO. L

Kansas -2 going with the home team,simply stated. NitLions saved me took Mizzo

Buffalo pkem Kent St. to many injuries and QB is I think 3 string,Buffs still gota prove to themselves next year is gonna be thier year,they are steady improving confidense level. W

UCLA+2 with QB Dixon out,AND young qb starting on the road,IMO Bruins win also few injured players coming back. W

Auburn -6 DEEEFENSE shuts out a Bama team that Saban sounds like he,s on crack lol!! W

RIVALS.....Flor. St. +14 L .....Oak.St. + 11 L

Good Lucky Strikes too All:beerbang:
    Last edited by Lucky Strikes; 11-26-2007, 05:39 PM.
    Either Black or Red...

GL to ya !!

I like NEB here too ..I agree wrong team Fav ...I think this is one of those lines made to spread bets even between both teams and not to reflect the better team. Public perception is NEB sucks but they are the better team ..I like them to win here by 14+
    Roll Tide

Comment

THX pman GL!
      Either Black or Red...

Comment

Just a note, Kansas is not at home in this game, the game is in Arrowhead Stadium.

Comment

Thx Nit, so its in the state of Missouri, my bad, that being said I think ill go the other way,

Good catch, THX GL.
          Either Black or Red...

Comment

7-7-1

ytd 50-30-2 week 14 is gonna be great, tis the season,the most exciting time of the year!!

AH HAAAAAA HAAAAA I , I , I, I, ........:prtytim:

G;L;!!!
            Either Black or Red...

Comment

Working...
            X