X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAF Turkey Day

USC -4 (+100) - sold 1/2 point

2 units

Stif, the selling of points is something I loved about Pinnacle. What site are you using right now?

Thanks.

Comment

GL today Stif!

Nitts, I've also been wondering the same thing, as none of the 3 books I've ever used have allowed the selling of points. The idea of it seems pretty good but I could see myself getting into trouble a lot by doing that.
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

I always liked to do it when there was lines of +1, I'd just sell them to -1.

Comment

I used 5 dimes for that line. They had a bunch of lines up for that game (as they do for most games) all the way up to USC -5.5 (+127) or something like that. Could have also bought USC down to -3 for more juice. Their posted line was -3.5.

So they don't let you "sell" points per say, but, they do offer different lines at better odds if you want to give up points.

One big plus I see in that, is that sometimes they give away which way they would prefer the public to buy. For example, last night they would only allow you to buy USC to -3, yet they would let you buy Arizona St all the way to +5.5. It was clear they didn't want people buying USC under 3, for anything less than the -160 ML.

Not that it was my reason for playing USC, but rather it can sometimes confirm to me that I'm leaning in the right direction (opposite what the book wants me to do, lol)

I used to love buying short dogs to -1 faves at Pinny too. Unfortunately I don't use any books where I can do that anymore, or even know of any besides Pinnacle.

Comment

Working...
          X