Warriors/Broncos ingame anyone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warriors/Broncos ingame anyone?

Boise+4, ml & team o18.5 2ndh. Good game so far, both teams are bringing heavy pressure defensively.... I expect Ian Johnson to get 15+ again this half. hold on to your seats, this one's gonna get crazy....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

o38 2H

1H looked sloppy i fyou ask me, or lack of proper execution, and yeh i agree definatly the preessure as well.
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

SOS #120 with a slight lead over SOS#116.........
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Little tipsy Q? LoL, I agree- there should be more scoring this half, I just hope there's more from the Spuds :beer2:

Comment

I like Bess, I wonder when they'll show his fat momma in the stands :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            Little tipsy Q? LoL, I agree- there should be more scoring this half, I just hope there's more from the Spuds :beer2:
            lol nah, stupid mac keyboard, keys are like chiclets lol

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

ESPN has no class.

they ask the most personal questions like "how do you feel when he died.... etcc"

and then that nfl pregame during the national anthem, and now showing ian johnson's wife in the stands right afer he gets stuffed on 3rd and 1 lol

assclowns

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

LoL o/u on punts o1.5+130

Comment

Comment

LOL

Boise St just tricked themselves into thinking they are better then they are. Who ever is calling the plays for those clowns should just quit right now and get it over with.

I just dont understand how you can call a play like that on a 3rd and 2 at such an important time in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyone1717 View Post
                      LOL

Boise St just tricked themselves into thinking they are better then they are. Who ever is calling the plays for those clowns should just quit right now and get it over with.

I just dont understand how you can call a play like that on a 3rd and 2 at such an important time in the game.
                      hawaii to a lesser extent. 3rd and 5 with a chance to extend the drive but they opt to get greedy :puke:

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

That'll be it :puke:

Comment

Hawaii hasn't played anyone this year, but i think they deserve a BCS game. I think enough teams in the major conferences have not delivered to allow HAW a spot. And i am usually not a fan of playing the 120th schedule and being rewarded for it.

I think if they met a team like Georgia or USC, and that school took them seriously, they would get pasted because they can't stop anyone. But it would be nice to see

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            Hawaii hasn't played anyone this year, but i think they deserve a BCS game. I think enough teams in the major conferences have not delivered to allow HAW a spot. And i am usually not a fan of playing the 120th schedule and being rewarded for it.

I think if they met a team like Georgia or USC, and that school took them seriously, they would get pasted because they can't stop anyone. But it would be nice to see
                            do you think what those announcers said holds any water in that many teams turned them down, they cant control every aspect of their schedule, etc...

IMO i think its a bit of both, they cant help that they play in the WAC, but for every "undeserving" team that makes it into the BCS everone will always point to Boise State last year vs OU

-Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by Q-Unit View Post
                              do you think what those announcers said holds any water in that many teams turned them down, they cant control every aspect of their schedule, etc...

IMO i think its a bit of both, they cant help that they play in the WAC, but for every "undeserving" team that makes it into the BCS everone will always point to Boise State last year vs OU

i think HAW is a tough trip for schools.......i also think that HAW and Boise need to make an effort to go play on the road, as well. We all forget Boise went down to UGA and just got wasted a couple years back. I haven't seen them making any of those trips since. They play Oregon State every year, but so what.

Boise needs to go play some other big time schools like the Georgias of the world, as does Hawaii who did go to Alabama a couple years back. But with the addition of the extra BCS game, and the fact that so many other teams didn't get it done, why not invite them?

Comment

Working...
                              X