Harmonioous NCAAF Thurs-Fri-Sat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonioous NCAAF Thurs-Fri-Sat

The last weekend is upon us until the 3,764 Bowl games kick off!!! Can't wait for the big ones like Rutgers vs Miami (Oh) or Cincinnati vs Southern Miss, maybe Troy vs Memphis wets your whistle??? Ha. Good luck tonight everyone!

Sides: 68-55-7 (+6.6 units)
    Totals: 14-11 (+3.0 units)
    Teases: 24-17 (+9.0 units)
    YTD: 106-83-7 (+18.6 units)

1 UNIT
    Rutgers/Louisville OVER 60. I might still make a play on a side but haven't decided yet. I'm so down on Rutgers that I want to play the Cards, but it's hard to not see Rice going nuts and Britt galloping all over the field. Same can be said for Douglas, Urrutia, and Stripling - hence the play on the scoreboard lights. I think someone wins this game 38-35 or 36-31 or something like that. Hoping Rutgers get rid of that stiff Mike Teel and we see a lot of Jabuu Lovelace at QB running the option read with Rice!!!!

:thumbs:

I never post NFL plays on here, but I will be playing this too tonight:

1 UNIT TEASE
    Rutgers-Louisville OVER 50/Packers-Cowboys OVER 42/Cowboys (+3.5). So I go to put it in and he moves the line to Dallas -6.5. The Rutgers total down to 50 is a logical play (which will prob lose ,haha) I really think Dallas wins this game by a touchdown, maybe 30-24, so I'm playing the tease this way instead of the Packers in it. Not sure which way will cause a sweat more, but I think Dallas wins in the end semi-comfortably.

1 UNIT
    The State University of New Jersey (+2.5). I really think Ray Rice has an explosive 150+ yard game tonight against the putrid Louisville defense. I also hope Schiano gets Lovelace involved early and often so they can stay away from Teel making his usual mistakes in the passing game. Brohm will get his numbers as always, but I think RU wins this one in the end by 3-7 points, possibly 38-35 or something like that.

Last edited by CuseFan10; 11-29-2007, 06:30 PM. Reason: edited tease, added rutgers play

Comment

GL this weekend Cuse:thumbs:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Saturday

Early stuff:

1 UNIT
        Army/Navy OVER 64.5

1 UNIT TEASE
        Central Florida (-1)/Virginia Tech (+1)

Comment

GL Cuse :thumbs:

Comment

GL today C!
            :gulp:
            ...toke on...

Comment

Get em Cusey :beerbang:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

the rest

Army/Navy overgot off to the worst possible start with 6 minute drive by Army and then the guy drops an easy touchdown and then the kicker misses the field goal so Navy has the ball inside their ten yard now and will probably chew up another 7 minutes, ha... I don't like half these plays, ha... This could be ugly.

1 UNIT
                Tennessee (+7.5)
                Tennessee/LSU UNDER 60.5
                Oklahoma (-3)
                Missouri/Oklahoma UNDER 67.5
                Washington (+14.5)

Comment

I guess I liked those picks better than I thought, haha.. 6-1 :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X