X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's College Football:Thur 11/29-Sat 12/1

...YTD...243-230-7..Overall This Season

(7-4) Rutgers at (5-6) Louisville: Big East

Rut is 5-1 SU and 3-1-1-ATS in this Series...Rutg is 12-4 vs Team with Losing Record...OVER is 7-3-1 in Rutg Last 11 Games on Grass...OVER is 8-3 in RUTG Last 11 Games in November...Lou is 9-3 ATS in their Last 12 November Games..Lou is 3-7 ATS Overall Their Last 10 Games Played..Lou is 8-1 SU and 7-2 in Home Finales..Rutg is 11-5-1 as an Away Dog Past 16 Games Since 2003 while Lou is 17-6 ATS as Home Favorite Under Coach Petrino But 0-4 Under Coach Kragthrope...Both Team Coming Into the Season Thought they had a Vey Good Shot at Winning B ig Eact...Which Louisville Team Shows Up..Team Like Played in 2006 or 2007...Last 2 Years the Home Team has Won SU and Covered...Rut has Won 2 Games in Row while Lou has Lost 3 of Last 4 Games Played..Things are Tight Tonite..Win Maybe Lou Gets Bowl Bid and Saves Coach Kragthrope his Job..Both are Coming Off a Bye Week with Extra Time to Prepare...Lou WR Harry Douglas Played Better is Looking like his Old Self....But Lou Must come Back from a 55-17 Thrashing by South Florida Last Game..Lot Depends On Future Pro QB Brian Brohm which has Become the Big East All Time Passing Leader with 9719 Yards...While Rutg is Lead by QB Teel But main Driving Force is RB Ray Rice..Rutg Struggled Some this Season Because they Missed FB Leonard more than they Thought they Would...This Game come Down to A Big Offense Show Because Both Teams have Have Trouble on Defense..Except that Rutg has the Top Rated Pass Defense in Nation...I Just Think Brohm Plays his Best Game of the Year Not Wanting the 2007 Season to End Tonite...Could Very Well be a Match Me Score Type of Game...So..

Pic: Louisville -2 1/2

Pic: Rutgers/Louisville...Over 60

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

nice year thor, GL!
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thanks...Q-Unit...Hope ya Had a Good Nite..!!

2-0 Nite...BOL to All on Friday and Saturday..!!

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Nice start Thor....GL this weekend as well!:thumbs:
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks..Joepa..BOL to Ya..Just Got Back from State Football Tourament...NO Computer Hookup at Hotel..!!

Pittsburgh at West Virginia
          Pic: Pittsburgh +29

Oklahoma at Missouri
          Pic: Oklahoma -3

Arizona at Arizona St
          Pic: Arizona St -7

Washington at Hawaii
          Pic: Hawaii -13 1/2

California at Stanford
          Pic: California -14

BYU at San Diego St
          Pic: BYU -17

Football Time..!!

Comment

Thor- GL!...this weekend......big game tonight for the moonshiners....:thumbs:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks..FlyersFan..Thanks...But it Looks Like Your Boys will be Looking Good....As Soon as QB White got Hurt in 2nd Q (Just Like in S Florida game WV Lost) I Knew WV was Doomed 2 Missed FG's within 30 Yards...Plus Home Team even Some Coaches Get Down when QB White gets Hurt...If WV Puts White Back in Earlier in 3rd or 4th...Like when Noel Devine Ran Kickoff Passed Mid Field after Going Down 13-7...WV would have Scored with White Because the Crowd went Wild (1st Time in 2 Hours) after That Kickoff Return and Seeing White Run on Field the Place would have Went REALLY Crazy...But WV Played Like Crap...Turnovers...Unreal...Slaton Disappeared...I Told My Sons that Pitt would Give WV a Hard Time and be Close and They Laughed at Me....:bang: ...Learn form Past Times

Looks Like 3-3 Nite...Arz St Game was a Tough One to Lose..Win But Lose Cover in Last 30 Seconds...Hawaii had to Win After giving up 21 Straight Points...Then Win...So on December 1st You Only have to Pick the Winner of Each Gave...So I'm 5-1....:sm:

BOL to All...Some will be Happy after Sunday Others will be Pissed....What a Tough Year to Get the Teams in the Right Bowls to Make Most Happy...LOL...Some will be Left Out of the Big/Best Bowls and Others will Make it that should Watch Them Not Play Them..!!!

To Make Things Even Better...Our High School Lost AA State Final Last Nite..20-12 and had Ball Inside 15 Yard Line with 2 Plus Minutes Left in Game and Couldn't get the TD....Tough 24 Hours...Times Like That Wished my Dad was Still Coaching Because not the Best Play Calling But Kids Played their Hearts Out..Becuase We Most Likely Only had 2 to 4 Kids that Could Start for Them...But This Bunch was Close and My Oldest Son was Lucky to Spend his High School Life Growing Up with Them.....:thumbs:

Wish All of U Guys/Gals the Best on the Bowl Season....Looks Like a ...250-233-7 Reg Season for Me...GL to All..!!
              Last edited by Thor24; 12-17-2007, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X